36.

I was on the roots with Neteyam, it was night and my head was laying on his shoulder as his head was laying on mine. His fingers were caressing my inner thigh where my tattoo was and I loved this comforting feeling, because that is what I need right now. I just need Neteyam and his comforting presence. Nothing else on this planet can make me feel better than the person I love.

"I love your tattoo..." He whispers as he caresses it.

I giggle as I look up at him and meet his gaze. Well I love that you love it. I love everything you love about me, and I love everything about you, too. I love when you touch my tattoos as if they were yours, I love how your voice sounds in my ears, and I love the way you love me. And I love loving you.

"And I love how you touch it." I whisper back.

He smirks before licking his lips. I look down at his mouth, I love his lips. I love how my name sounds between them. I look back at his eyes and realize he is also looking at my lips, and I give him what he wants. I quickly slide my hand on his cheek and smash my lips against his, our body were so close. He smiles against my lips as his hands slides on my waist, my other hand was running through his braids.

He is the trouble I'm in, because we both know what we are doing is wrong, but we break our rules for love. Everybody breaks their rules for love, my mother and my father did. Because love is what everyone is asking for. He pulls me closer and I run my hand on his torso as he whispers in a raspy voice between a few kisses.

"You taste like a sin and I need some." He says as his hand slides on my cheek.

I love how his words have a huge impact on me, how they make me go feral. I love how he perfectly uses the art of words to express his feelings. We were sinners and we were begging Eywa to forgive us for loving each other. But why is a sin feeling so good? Why am I proud of being a sinner?

His touch made me feel like the stars were dancing across my skin. I wanted more, more and so much more. But we couldn't. Dating each other was already something so big and bad, but more? I wish we could because I want it so bad. His kisses runs down my jawline to my neck where he lives a few embraces. I let out a heavy sigh, a sigh that meant I want more. His lips approaches my ear, he whispers in it.

"You owe me sleep. So much sleep." He simply whispers between a few heavy breathes.

I frown, not really understanding what he meant until he tilts his head back and inks his gaze in mine.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I bite my lip.

His hand slides on my cheek as he approaches his lips to mine again. I could feel his hot breath caressing my skin, sending shivers through my whole body. God, I love how he makes me feel.

"I mean that I can't stop thinking of you, morning, noon and night. Especially at night." He whispers as he looks down at my lips.

I smile. Oh, Neteyam. If you only knew I am actually thinking of you every seconds. You're the one I think about when I am about to sleep and the reason why I wake up every morning.

"I think of you too, a lot.

- No, no... You don't get it." He says, breathless.

I could feel his heartbeat. It was beating fast, I love how I make him feel. How he is always so desperate. He takes a deep breath before speaking up, in a tender and attractive whisper.

"I think of you in so many ways. In ways you wouldn't believe. And to know you are not here with me when I think of you is a torture. Do you hear me Rhea?" He asks as he looks back up at my eyes.

I grin. Fucking hell, why does it feel like I am burning. This feeling was so painful but also so pleasing.

"I fucking crave you." He says.