34.

And as we planned, I ate breakfast with the Sullys. When Tuk saw me, a wide smile appeared on her face as she ran to me to hug me, then, I met Jake's gaze who simply waved at me as he was making breakfast with Neytiri's help. Then I saw Lo'ak and Kirri arriving together as they were fighting for the last fruit.

And I saw Neteyam, with his sleepy eyes and his tender smile. I could tell he woke up only a few minutes ago because he looked very tired. I smile back at him as he approaches me, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful. He whispers in a sleepy voice.

- Good morning forest boy." I say with a smile and a head tilt.

He turns around to make sure nobody was watching before quickly turning back to me with a grin. He slides his hand on my cheek and rest a chaste kiss on my lips. I smile against his mouth as I feel his other hand wrapping around mine.

I back away as I ink my gaze in his. His pupils are diluted, as if he didn't sleep all night, making me giggle. He chuckles, he didn't know why I was laughing at, but he still followed. Kirri starts walking over me before speaking up.

"Hey, I was wondering... Will we ever be able to have tattoos like you although we are Omatikayas?" She asks.

I turn to her, well that was a great question I still haven't thought of. She really seemed interest and so was I, since they are here in exile, and now somewhat a part of us, I guess the answer is positive. But I am not sure at a hundred percent.

"Yes, if you do something for the clan, I think it's possible.

- Great! I will have as many tattoos as Rhea." Tuk says as she walks over us.

Neteyam immediately takes her in his arms as she giggles and rests her head on her brother's shoulder. God, this is so adorable, Neteyam is adorable and Tuk is adorable. I am so glad I am witnessing these kind of moments.

"And what will you do for the clan? Step on crabs if there is an invasion?" He says as he looks at his sister.

Kirri and I start giggling, Tuk simply nestles her head in her brother's neck in an embarrassed way, I could tell she really felt guilty for that. What a pure soul. Neteyam stifles a laugh as he starts playing with his sister, drawing Lo'ak's attention on us.

"What are you guys laughing at? And why am I not laughing with you? I feel so betrayed. Laughing without me." He says, his mouth full of fruits.

I guess Kirri gave him the last fruit. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head from left to right. We all start to laugh, Tuk turns to her older brother and lifts her arms towards him.

"Netty! Make me fly! Make me fly!" She begs him.

I usually never hear people giving nickname to Neteyam, but this one is so cute. Everything about this family is cute. I love them. Neteyam nods before taking his sister and starts making her fly like an airplane or an Ikran flying above the sea.

I turn to Neytiri and Jake who seemed to be struggling with the food, I walk over them and speak up.

"Perhaps you'd like some help?" I ask nicely.

Neytiri turns to me surprise before immediately waving off, shaking her head.

"No no! We invited you here, you won't lift a single finger my dear." She says as she turns back to the food.

She immediately widens her eyes as she sees her husband doing the very opposite of what she asked him to do. She scolds at him.

"Ma'Jake! Not the seeds! These kids aren't birds. She says with her cute accent.