31.

neteyam's pov::

I just got to my hut, a wide smile on my lips. I still couldn't believe what happened a few moments ago. She was okay with hiding our "relationship" to others because she also wanted to be with me. When I kissed her that night, when she asked me to kiss her, I was so surprised. I mean I knew she was also attracted by me because it was clearly showing but a part of me was still scared I would get rejected, but I didn't. And I was so relieved.

And for three days, three days after that kiss, I couldn't stop thinking of her and how I wanted to taste her lips one more time. I wanted our tongue to move along with each other. I was so in love with her body on top of mine, like the dominant woman she is. So in love with her whispering my name between a few kisses, in love with her heavy breathing and in love with the sound of our lips smashing together.

And for three days, I was just hoping we would kiss again, and she just kept avoiding me and I started to panick. I was thinking that maybe I wasn't gentle enough with her, that I said something I should've never said, or touched somewhere I shouldn't have. But now I understand why she was running away from me, and we found a solution. And I will be able to live my peaceful love story with her.

If someone would've told me two months ago I would be dating Rhea, like the Rhea Notari, I probably wouldn't have believed them. I mean she has always seemed so inaccessible, and she truly was, I don't know how I pulled her but I did, and I realize I am probably the luckiest man on Pandora. In my whole life I would've never thought I would date such a woman like that.

She is incredible. I can't stop thinking I don't deserve her. She is beautiful, respectful, talented, kind, good with kids, she has values and a dignity. She was the woman every men were dreaming of. I have been dreaming of a woman like this for so long, and when I met Rhea all I could do was thanking Eywa for making me cross her path.

When I kissed her, that is when I knew that my feelings for her weren't just a phase. She is the one. And I can not stop thinking of her kissing my lips, her hands running through my braids down my chest and her purposely pressing her body against mine. And I wanted so much more. And I know I have been saying this way too many times, but I mean it. Kisses aren't enough anymore.

"Why are you smiling like that?" My little sister's voice echoes in my ear.

I jump in surprise and turn to Kirri, she was cutting some fruits to make fruits juice and I could tell mom forced her to do it because she didn't seem very joyful cutting these fruits.

"Yeah, why do you seem so joyful?" Lo'ak asks.

I couldn't hide it from them. They're my family, why would they be snitching? I have to tell them, everything. Tuk is not in the hut, probably playing with Ilus in the water. My siblings seemed confuse. I don't think I have ever been smiling so widely before.

"I uh... I..." I stutters a few words.

Lo'ak raises one eyebrow and starts looking at me from up and down in a sassy way as he hears me stuttering.

"Damn, who got you stuttering like that bro?" He makes fun of me.

I roll my eyes as I hear Kirri starting to laugh. I hush at them and finally take a deep breath and start making a full audible sentence without stuttering once.

"I kissed Rhea." I say.

Lo'ak's jaw drops on the floor as he widens his eyes. I can hear Kirri's knife falling to the ground as she gasps. They stay silent for a moment and I was just begging them to say something and not to stay quiet like this. It's so stressful because I feel like I did a huge mistake.

"When you say kiss, you... You mean kiss with capital K? Lo'ak asks as he frowns.

- I mean, Kiss." I say as I insist on the 'K' sound.