15.

The next day, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. He called me beautiful and I didn't know if he said that in a friendly way or not. And it's so frustrating. Because I don't know how to act with him anymore. I was laying on the sand as Tsireya was drawing on the sand like a little kid.

Maybe I should ask Reya for advice because I really don't know what to do, or to think. I sigh and turn my head to her, I see her drawing an Ikran on the sand with a tree branch.

"Reya?

- Mhm?" She mumbles.

She doesn't turn to me and keep drawing but I know she is listening to me so I keep talking.

"Has Lo'ak given you nicknames?" I ask.

She frowns and turns her head to me, meeting my eyes. She seems confused. She lets the tree branch fall on the sand.

"What kind of nicknames?

- Like pretty girl, cutie or... Or beautiful?" I ask.

She thinks for a few times before shrugging and taking back her tree branch. I could tell she was confused. She didn't know what I was talking about or why I was asking her this.

"Why would he call me that?"

I roll my eyes. Be for real Tsireya. I sigh and lay back my head on the sand as I protect my eyes from the sun with my hands.

"Come on Tsireya... Everybody knows you two are flirting, stop hiding it." I say.

She sighs. Although she knows damn well she is caught, she keeps denying everything. She keeps drawing the Ikran and finally answer me.

"No he didn't." He says.

Well, he didn't. And I still don't know what that means because her and Lo'ak are very clearly flirting and he still haven't given her any nicknames. Me and Neteyam are just friends, and four days ago we were still strangers. I can say this is not really helping, but I try to ask one more question to Tsireya.

"Imagine if he does. How would you take it?" I ask.

She thinks a few times as her head is laying on the palm of her hand. I could tell I was annoying her with my stupid questions, but I needed to know because that shit won't come out of my head.

"I don't know. I mean it's a compliment, if he calls me
pretty girl or beautiful, that would mean he thinks I am beautiful. It can be taken in a flirty way, it depends on the situation actually." She says.

Okay. Let's just say Neteyam was being friendly, that's all. He is being friendly. I mean, friends compliments each other all the time. That's what I do with Tsireya.

"Why are you asking?" She asks turning to me.

I shake my head from left to right before speaking up.

"Nothing, don't worry."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

neteyam's pov::

I was in my hut with my family, we were having breakfast all together, and let's say this kind of moments are very rare in the Sully family. My mother has prepared fruits salad for us with juice.

"How does it feel to ride a skimwing? Lo'ak asks my father.

- Feels tiring." He answers with a grin.

My mother looks at him with a smile. I can notice how it's hard fo her to take her marks here. She doesn't leave the hut to go on a walk or to explore, it makes me sad. Back in the forest, she always used to leave the house to get some air, she loved the jungle and its creatures and now she must be feeling so lost. I really feel bad.