39.

It was night and everybody was having dinner around the campfire. I was sitting next to Tsireya as we were eating, I turn to her and speak up.

"You have the dagger?" I ask amused.

She giggles before nodding. She slides her hand on her waist where her weapon-holder was hanging before showing me the dagger. I stifle a laugh. I can imagine Aonung's face when he realized his dagger has been stolen.

"He almost cried.

- For a dagger?

- Yep." Tsireya says as she shrugs with a giggle.

This man is a kid. I roll my eyes and turn around, meeting Neteyam's gaze. He was already looking at me, in the distance. He was sitting next to Yerino and Lo'ak. He was already looking at me. I feel a hundred of butterflies flying down my stomach. I am literally dating him but he keeps making me feel nervous. He was sitting on the sand, his back laying against a palm tree. Legs spread, drinking the water in his coconut. Fuck, he is so attractive.

He checks me out, creating a bump with his tongue on his inner cheek. I cross my legs. Fucking hell why is he so hot? Why is he trying to make me go feral like this in public? I can't hold back when he does this. He licks his lips before readjusting. Oh fuck. Eywa have mercy on me please. I simply smile at him, and he smirks.

I suddenly feel Tsireya gently elbowing me, I turn to her and face her. She nods at Neteyam discreetly before speaking.

"You have to do your dare." She says.

I widen my eyes. I remember last night when she dared me to ask Neteyam out on a date. And I accepted.

"Ask him!

- Now? No! Not in public." I say.

She sighs as she nods negatively, she rolls her eyes as she tries to make me stand up but I keep sitting back down.

"I don't give a damn girl. That's your dare. I stole my brother's dagger, you will ask the blueberry out on a date." She says.

I nod my head negatively as she kept pushing me. She finally loses her patience.

"Get your ass up and ask him out on a fucking date you stupid ass hoe." She says firmly.

I widen my eyes. Well, I can't say no now. Because if I say no, she is going to beat my ass up. I sigh and shrug.

"Fine."

I put the coconut on the sand and stand up, walking over Neteyam, he smiles as he sees me walking over him. I simply smile back, shyly. I sit in front of him.

"Hi.

- Hey love." He answers in a whisper to make sure nobody could hear him.

I try so hard not to blush. Oh my God stop making me so nervous Neteyam please. This is so embarrassing. But I love when he calls me love.

"Uhm I... Uh..." I don't know how to explain.

Tsireya really likes to put me in embarrassing situation like this. God I hate her, somebody get me out of this? Please. I am screaming and begging for help.

"Use your words." He says as he chuckles.

He really seemed amuse to see that I was nervous around him in public. It's just that I don't know how to act with him in public anymore. It's so weird. But it was entertaining for him.

"Uh, okay. Tsireya dared me to ask you out on a date." I say.

He widens his eyes before stifling a laugh, I see him looking behind my shoulders, probably observing Tsireya.