45.

The sunrise slowly wakes me up as I could hear noises coming from the kitchen. I rub my eyes before yawning and standing up. I see my mother, preparing breakfast. We didn't talk since I made her breakfast, but I think she understood I was forgiving her. Neytiri's words really made me realize some things about life.

She was right, life's too short to be mad at my mother. She is my only family, although I have an uncle in the forest, my mother is the only one who has always been there for me and she raised me. I shouldn't be mad at her like this. I start getting ready, I put on my flowers top with Neteyam's necklace and take my bow that I put on my back.

I start leaving the hut but as soon as my left foot step out of the house, I hear my mom's voice calling me from the distance. I turn to her and face her, she was sitting on the table, there was like a smoothie made with green fruits and seeds.

"Let's have breakfast together." She suggests.

I smile before nodding my head positively. I walk over the table and sit. She gives me one coconut filled with the smoothie and it smelled so good. I love when my mom cooks. It is always so delicious.

"So... Do you forgive me?" She asks as she raises her eyebrows.

I taste the smoothie, and it was so delicious. I love it. I look up at my mother and raise my eyebrows as I smile and answer her.

"Only because you make the best smoothies." I say jokingly.

She giggles before taking a sip of fruit juice. I missed these moments with my mother. I missed them so much. And I can be mad at her as many times as I want, we both know damn this won't last long. And now that me and my mom are talking again, maybe it is time to tell her about Neteyam.

"Mom?

- Yes love?" She answers.

I don't know how to say this. I never talk about my love lift with my mother because it was pretty boring before Neteyam walked into my life. But there is a first time for everything. And I really want her to know about him because I know she will like him. Who wouldn't like Neteyam?

"I'd like you to meet someone...

- A new friend?" She asks.

Oh no. More than just a friend. So much more than this, mom. I simply nod my head negatively and continues speaking.

"No... Uh... I'd like you to meet my boyfriend." I say.

She widens her eyes as her jaw drops to the floor. She gasps in surprise. I think she also almost choked on her juice and I can't help but stifle a laugh. She speaks up in a whisper.

"Is it Aonung?

- Ew! Mom. No. Please anyone but not him." I grumble.

She frowns, probably searching for who was my boyfriend and I think it'll be hard for her to find out because she never sees me with Neteyam.

"Who is it then?

- His name is Neteyam... I answer.

- Neteyam? You mean Neteyam Sully?

- Yeah.

- Oh fuck." She swears under her breath.

And I think it is the first time I hear my mom swearing in my whole life and I am kind of surprised. She wipes her forehead and whispers a few words almost inaudible.

"God why do you have to make the same mistakes as me.

- Dating my father was a mistake?" I ask as I tilt my head to the side.