49.

Me and Neteyam were in our most sacred place, at the same post we were almost two months ago when we kissed for the first time. It was night and it was very quiet. Only the sound of the water crashing against the sand was echoing in our ears and it felt so peaceful. I want to stay here forever, with Neteyam.

"My mom really likes you." I say with a smile.

And I am so glad she likes him. Neteyam turns to me, meeting my gaze with a wide smile, his eyes squinting a little.

"I like her too." He answers me.

I smile. I am so happy they like each other, I really am. I can't stop thinking of Neteyam the first time I saw him. I remember him wearing his headpiece, leaving his Ikran behind him, I remember his eyes meeting mine. At first, I saw him like a stranger, I wasn't particularly interested in him. But everything changed, so damn quickly.

"Do you remember the day you lost the race? I ask with a smirk.

- Yeah..." He answers embarrassed.

I will always remember this day. I will remember every days where I had interactions with Neteyam. They are just unforgettable. Really. I still remember him smiling at me, asking me to race with him. He knew damn well he was going to loose, but he didn't care, all he wanted was to spend time with me.

"Well, you still owe me a favor..." I say.

He chuckles before sliding his fingers on my cheek, he approaches his face to mine. His warm breath caresses my cheek in the most tender way I have ever felt. I want him, and need him. I want him to do something for me he certainly won't refuse. He looks down at my lips, admiring them a little while before looking up at my eyes, he whispers a few words.

"Anything for you, love." He says.

I squint my eyes as I tilt my head to the side. Really, anything? Fine. I smirk as I get on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck, he immediately smiles as he starts looking up at me.

"Anything?" I ask as I raise my eyebrows.

I look down at him as I start creating a bump on my cheek with my tongue. I let one of my hand sliding down his shoulder, to his abs and his waist. I could already feel him getting hard against my thigh. God, he is so needy. And so am I.

"Even... This?" I ask.

My hand finally touches his boner, he immediately smiles, sighing heavily. He lowers his head, I can feel his braids caressing my breast as he looks up at me in a desperate and needy gaze.

"Hell yeah, no need to ask me." He whispers.

He grabs my neck between his huge hand before smashing his lips against mine and oh my God I can feel a thousand of butterflies flying down my stomach, I am going to go feral. He is driving me fucking insane. I love the way he kisses me and the way he touches me when his lips touches mine.

I tilt my head back, my hand was still laying on his loincloth, tenderly caressing his boner as I could feel his erection getting bigger and bigger.

"Say please..." I whisper.

He approaches my face to his again, just wanting to feel my lips against his and I love how he is always so damn obsessed. I fucking love it. He moans a few words against my lips in a heavy breath.

"Please, Rhea. Say you're all mine tonight and I'll be yours too." He says.

God. I can feel something unfamiliar down my thighs and this is a new feeling I love. I love how Neteyam is making me feel so many new things I didn't know about before. He is teaching me passion. His words have such a huge hold on me. I am so down bad, it's concerning.