69.

Me and Neteyam were riding our huge birds between the hallelujah mountains. My headpiece was on my forehead and Neteyam's too. The wind was running through my hair as a wide smile was appearing on my face. I love that feeling. The feeling of floating in the air. I am flying. Touching the clouds and the sky. I open my eyes and turn to Neteyam, he was already looking at me.

He nods to the side, telling me we should land. I guess he has somewhere to show me. I simply grin before starting to follow him. I tell Penthos to fly away as we slowly starts to land. We arrive near a weeping willows forest. Weeping willows are probably my favourite trees here. They are beautiful, at day like at night. Although I like them more at night. I bite my lip before landing on the ground, Penthos flaps his wings before chirping. I take off my headpiece.

There was a little river flowing between some trees. It is beautiful, I have never seen something like this before. And I love it, I truly do. Neteyam starts walking over me before offering me his hand, I smile and take it in mine as he helps me getting down. He drags me by my hand and presses my body against his. He smashes his lips against mine as I smile against his mouth. I love how I constantly crave his lips.

"I love your lips, I crave you every goddamn seconds." He whispers.

Oh Neteyam. If you only knew how much I crave you too. I don't think words can express this anymore. I simply step back before holding his hand in mine, dragging him into the weeping willows forest. I will never understand how can we love someone so much. How can this person can get under our skin so quickly and easily. It is almost scary but so pleasing at the same time.

He suddenly stops me in my track and makes me turn to him, we were in the middle of the forest. I meet his gaze. His sleepy eyes meeting mine. And I don't know if that is because he is tired or if it is because he is so desperate. He drags me near a tree before sitting down, and I do too. I lay my head on his shoulder as he slides his hand between my thighs, caressing them as usual.

"I love you." He whispers, out of nowhere.

I raise my eyebrows before looking up at him, he tries to avoid my gaze and I love how he always gets so shy when he says I love you first. I simply bite my lip, trying to hold back my smile. I get on his lap and his hands instinctively wraps around my waist, he caresses my lower back, where my new tattoo is. I wrap my fingers around the back of his neck and whispers a few words.

"You what? I ask, teasing him.

- You heard me right." He says, meeting my gaze.

He looks down at my lips with his sleepy eyes. He looks back at my eyes. His eyes. Yellow like the sun. I love Neteyam. I kiss him tenderly before whispering a few words.

"I love you too." I answer.

He slightly tilts back, our nose now touching. I could feel his hot breath caressing my blue skin and God, I love this feeling. I love to feel him so close to my body, to my lips. He kisses me again, sweetly. He wraps his arms around my waist a little more, pressing my body against his, I lay my hand on his jawline, caressing his cheek as his mouth was moving against mine.

But the kiss was slowly getting rough. His tongue starts dancing with mine as our breath was slowly starting to get heavier and quicker. My heart was beating faster in my rib cage. He makes my hips move on his lap and I could feel something hard against my crotch. I immediately smile as I realize what it is.

"Are you always so hard?" I ask playfully.

Neteyam exhales heavily against my mouth before sliding his hand through my hair and whispering between a few kisses.

"Don't you believe me when I say you always get me so hard Rhea? You always get me fucking excited. Every night." He says breathless.

I could tell he was really needy. And the only thing I wanted to do was to relieve his sweet sufferings in ways he will remember before sleeping. I bite my lip as he keeps speaking up, telling the dirtiest things I have ever heard.