59.

Tarsem woke us up very early this morning. Neteyam told me to meet him in a clearing, south of the forest. Tsireya wont be going to learn how to ride Direhorse, she will stay with Neytiri and Kirri so she can help them with the harvest. Tarsem cooked us a little breakfast. And he was a great cooker.

"This smoothie tastes so good! Tsireya says with a smile.

- Tsu'tey taught me." He answers.

Woah. Then I guess I am kind of eating something my father cooked. Well it wasn't really him who cooked it but still. My father taught him so his smoothie were probably tasting the same.

"It's amazing." I say with a grin.

I take another sip before wiping my mouth. I decided I would dress up with my flower top and the necklace Neteyam offered me. I stand up as I take my bow and some arrows.

"I have to go, Neteyam is probably waiting for me. I say.

- Alright, have a great day." Tarsem says with a smile.

I smile back at him before waving at Tsireya, she waves back with her mouth full of smoothie. I simply giggle before leaving the hut. I climb the tree down before jumping and landing on my feet. I stand up and start walking at the south of the forest. It wont be hard finding that clearing. I know it.

I take the same moment to observe the forest. It is so breathtaking. The plants, the flowers, the creatures. I love it. I have never explored the forest at night and I can guess it must be looking unreal with all of this vegetation glowing. I hope Neteyam and I will be able to find a spot to hang out just the two of us like we used to do on the roots.

I suddenly hear a few footsteps behind me, I turn around in surprise, but I don't see anything. I frown. I am sure I just heard footsteps coming from here. But nobody's there. I squint my eyes before seeing something black moving behind a few bushes. I crouch as I start crawling until I get to a bush.

I widen my eyes as I see a big black feline. My heart skips a few beats. Damn. What is that huge thing? It's so amazing. And it is so scary but so beautiful at the same time. I am truly amazed. Its footsteps were so discreet but so imposing at the same time. That thing is so intimidating.

And I remember what Tuk told me last night. She told me about a creature called a Thanator. And it looks like it. I mean it is black and huge. And it looks like a fierce beast, so it has to be the Thanator. I keep admiring it, enjoying the fact that it still didn't notice me, so I still don't need to run for my life.

I finally decide I should be leaving, because first of all, Neteyam is probably waiting for me, and second of all, because that fierce and frightening beast will end up noticing me if I don't leave right now. I crawl back and when I am further enough, I stand back up and keep walking to the clearing. I could hear a few voices coming from behind big leafs. I frown.

The sun was trying to reach for the forest but the big trees and leafs were preventing it. I keep walking forward before pushing the leafs away, the sun is blinding me. I close my eyes and frown before protecting my face with my hands. I can feel the warm sun kissing my face and I could also hear a sound of water and familiar voices. I open my eyes, and this landscape is so amazing.

There was a huge lake in front of me with a mountain behind it. It was beautiful. Neteyam should have tell me it wasn't just a clearing but a huge lake. I widen my eyes. It is so beautiful. I could see a dozens of direhorses, almost all drinking the lake's water. This landscape is so damn beautiful and unreal. I feel like I am fucking dreaming. Because all of this does not feel real.

"Woah..." I simply say.

I can see Neteyam caressing a direhorse as Sheleno and Yona were talking with each other. Neteyam notices me as he turns around. His gaze meets mine and he immediately smiles.