47.

neteyam's pov::

I love Rhea. And I truly do. I don't think I will ever be able to not love her anymore. It's impossible. I am like a magnet attracted to her. And I understand Aonung so much. I understand that he got obsessed over this woman for years because I am as obsessed over her than him. And it only took me three months, almost four. I have been obsessed with her the day I saw her, and after I met her blue eyes like the sun meeting the light blue sky in the morning, I couldn't stop thinking of her.

Day. And night I was thinking of her. Her angelic face. And I have been ignoring her name for a day and when I found out she was named Rhea, it made me fall in love even more. She wears the most beautiful name I have ever heard. I named Flowy after her. My father told me Rhea meant flowing in greek, which is an ancient language on earth. She makes me melt. Every time I hear her voice she makes me melt.

I sometimes think she doesn't realize how much I love her. I miss her lips against mine every second, I miss the feeling of her body pressed to mine, I miss her voice moaning my name and I miss the feeling of my fingers in her. I miss everything about her every damn seconds and it's driving me crazy.

I don't even know why she got so jealous over Kuina because I talked to her. I really just bumped into her, she said hi, I answered and she started a conversation and I was only answering her stupidly. Kuina's not like Rhea. She is not as pretty as her, not as talented, kind, polite. She is nothing like Rhea and she will never be. No one can beat my girl.

I love to call Rhea 'my girl' because it reminds me that I am hers and she is mine. It reminds me I got the woman I wanted. I got everything I have ever wanted. Rhea is the girl I have been dreaming for. She is incredible. Words can't even explain how I see her. She is like this little sun ray trying to get through the grey clouds on a rainy day.

And I know I am probably saying that too much, but I love Rhea. I just need to say it again so I remind myself I am so deeply in love with her. And although I hated arguing with her earlier, I love her jealous side. How she is possessive over what is hers. It's so attractive and hot. How she kept clenching her jaw and how she was giving siren eyes.

Doe eyes were already a big turn on, but siren eyes. I just feel like I am coming every time she looks at me like this. She is my weakness. And I love it. She gets me so excited to the point where she got me hard when we were arguing. I was just ready to make love to her until she decided not to help me with that boner because I didn't deserve it.

Shame on you Rhea, you won't be feeling that massive dick in you. Let me tell you something you little naughty girl, you are definitely missing something.

I suddenly realize I am talking to myself. I frown and shake my head. I am going to start thinking I am a fucking schizophrenic. But I hate her for rejecting me like this. I also love her for calling me 'babe' when she literally chased me out of her house. And- Oh- Oh.

"Oh fuck."

I moan as I suddenly feel my orgasm exploding, I tilt my head back as my breath was starting to get faster. My heart was beating fast. So fast. Since Rhea didn't want to satisfy me like I could have satisfy her, I decided I would just take care of myself all alone like I have always did. I close my eyes as I exhale and finish the work. I sigh as I straighten up. This girl is driving me crazy.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I was with Tuk on the beach, building a huge sand castle with her. I couldn't stop thinking of Kuina and Neteyam. I hate Kuina, I hate her so much. Literally I just wanted to tell her to stop trying to get with Neteyam because he is already taken. I hate how she was smiling at him, and how she wouldn't understand Neteyam didn't want her. She is a hoe. Really.

"It's beautiful but it needs something..." Tuk says as she steps back, taking a better look at the castle.

I also take a step back, having a better look at our beautiful castle. And it's true, it was quite empty, it needed some decorations. I turn to Tuk and speak up.

"Maybe we should get seashells and stick them on the walls? I suggest.

- Great idea! I'll be right back." She says.

She starts running away to the water, searching for seashells. I turn to Kirri who was sitting on the sand, observing a crab that was right in front of her. I admire and love how she always seems amazed by the world surrounding her.

"What are you doing? I ask as I walk over her.

- Observing that crab, did you notice this one has four claws and not two? It's so scary." She says.

And she was right, that one had four and not two like every other crabs. They are pink with yellow stains on their back. Not my favourite ones though.

"You really got Neteyam obsessed with you." She suddenly says, out of nowhere.

I frown before meeting her gaze. What is she talking about? I mean, how can she know? Maybe Neteyam talks about me to his family, yes, but he's not telling them he is obsessed with me. That would be weird.

"How do you know?

- He is always talking about you to Lo'ak. He is sick of it." She says with a chuckle.

Well, I am also sick of Tsireya talking to me about Lo'ak. I am literally going to beg Lo'ak to kiss her at this point. Reya is so desperate, I feel bad for her.

"And when he wakes up in the morning, the first thing he says to me is 'I can't wait to be tonight so I can meet Rhea at the roots.', every goddamn morning." She stifles a laugh.

Aw, he is so cute. I love this man. I love him so fucking much. Although he is sometimes getting on my nerves like yesterday when I saw him talking to Kuina. I should've never blame him, he was clearly trying to get rid of her and I was so jealous that I couldn't see it. Kuina is the one I should be blaming because that girl is a fucking snake and a hoe.

"Did you know he named his Ilu after you?" She asks.

I widen my eyes. What is she talking about? Flowy has nothing similar with my name, so I don't really get it.

"What? What do you mean? I ask with a confused smile.

- Rhea means flowing in greek. Greek is an ancient language on earth." She says.

And I was so shocked. And so flattered. Kirri just gave me another reason to love her brother even more. Nobody ever made something so huge for me. Neteyam naming his Ilu after me is the most precious thing I have ever seen. And I didn't know, he never told me.

I widen my eyes, my jaw almost dropping to the floor as I start to chuckle in surprise. That means I will be following Neteyam until his death, because you keep an Ilu forever. And he named her after me, forever.

"Really?

- Yeah. He is a simp." She says with a smile.

I blink a few times. I feel my heart beating faster but I get back to my senses when I see Tuk running over me with dozens of seashells in her arms. I chuckle as I stand up and start helping her with the shells.

"I tried to take as many as I could.

- I think this will be enough." I chuckle.

I get on my knees and we start decorating the sand castle together.

author's note
hellooo!!

new chapter, quite short but i am trying my best!!

what do you think of that one?:)

don't forget to leave a vote if you liked this chapter<3

xo