40.

I was with Neteyam, in the water just chilling together and watching the fishes. The water reached right after my waist. And the water was quite cold this morning.

"Look at this one!" Neteyam suddenly says pointing at a blue fish.

I turn around and see a little blue fish swimming away. It was quite big, same size as Neteyam's hand. I smile before speaking.

"This one can glow in the dark when he is very deep in the ocean." I say.

I could tell that seeing fishes with surprising abilities like this was quite rare in the forest. And I am so happy to see Neteyam being truly interested in all of this, in the environment that is surrounding him. I always like to explore the nature like this is the first time I come here. I turn back to Neteyam and meet his gaze.

He was already looking at me, I love and hate when he does that. It's always so distracting and I just don't know how to act anymore when he does that. He smiles and I frown.

"What?" I ask with a grin.

He stifles a laugh, I tilt my head to the side with a squint. He gets closer to me and slides his hand on my shoulder. I look at his hand, confused. What is he doing?

"I actually have something for you." He says.

I look back up at him. Something for me? He has something for me? Well this is getting interesting and I am very curious.

"And what is it?" I ask with a smirk.

He simply quickly slides his hand on my neck and unclip my necklace. The shell one Aonung offered me three months ago. I feel it falling on my chest and I catch it right before it lands in the water. I look up at Neteyam confused before seeing him holding a beautiful necklace. There was a lot of small seashells inlaid on it with orange flower petals. I widen my eyes in surprise.

"What? You did that yourself?" I say with a huge smile.

He nods his head positively and I can't help but smile wider. This is the cutest thing someone has ever done for me. He is so cute, the necklace is cute.

"I want to see you with more orange." He says as he walks behind me.

I feel the necklace touching my skin. I couldn't stop smiling like a little kid. He is so cute. I love this. I love the necklace. I love him. I love this moment. Neteyam's hand caresses my hair to lay them on my shoulder and his touch sends me shivers. I feel Neteyam clipping the necklace. I lower my head and look at the necklace. It's beautiful. I love it. I turn to Neteyam.

He looks down at the necklace with a huge smile. He widens his eyes and whispers a few words as he looks back up at my eyes.

"You look amazing." He says.

He gets closer and slides his hand on my chin. I love and hate when he does this. I always feel so vulnerable. I look up at him, giving him those eyes again.

"Not the doe eyes love." He whispers.

I giggle before laying my hand on his neck to bring him closer to me. I rest a kiss on his cheek, the kiss was tender and smooth. I tilt my head back and meet his gaze and I could tell he was blushing.

"Thank you so much Neteyam. I love it." I answer.

He smiles before taking my hand in his, we starts walking away, dragging me with him but I stop him. He turns to me confused. I look down at my free hand and admire the shell necklace. Aonung gave it to me and I don't know what to do with it. Should I keep it? Should I really keep the necklace from the boy who loves me in front of my boyfriend?