Prologue - We Found Him

"Are you a hundred percent sure you found him?"
"I am. He's still alive, living among us. And he clearly has no intention of fleeing anytime soon."
"Why do you say that?"
"Because... He's living with someone. A woman. I believe the two are... romantically involved."
"Jesus Christ, who would hit that?"
"Apparently this woman would."
"Are you going to tell the boss?"
"Where do you think we're heading? Of course I'm gonna tell the boss."
"The boss will be very pleased to hear the news. Perhaps we can finally end this cat and mouse chase once and for all."
"That's the plan. Now straighten up, the boss will surely want use to be presentable when I deliver the news."
.
.
.
"Agent F, Agent C, this better be important. I had to push back my meeting with the higher ups because of you two."
"This is very important boss. And you won't believe me when I tell you... We found him, the real him."
"...Is this true Agent C?"
"Agent F is telling the truth. He's still out there, living with a human female. The two are involved."
"...Very well. I will inform the higher ups of this break through. In the mean time, I want you two to scout out the female. Find her, and try to get some information out of her. If she knows we are searching for him, she will surely flee with him. Agent F and Agent C, you are both dismissed."
"Yes boss, we won't disappoint you."
"See that you don't."
.
.
.
"Chief Consequences, we've found him. The one we've been searching for. It's him, Mr Roger Stanford..."