Chapter 26 - Parental Support

"Sharron?" I asked the brunette woman, my eyes crossing over the hotel room.
Harry and Matt's mother turned to stare at the empty room with me, her eyebrow lifting in confusion. "Where is everyone?"
"I was about to ask the same thing." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck anxiously.
The two of us checked in the bathroom, in the closets, and even under the beds. There was no sign of Deliah, Harry, or Matt.
It wasn't surprising that Y/N wasn't here, since she's an adult and is free to go where she likes, but the kids?
Something wasn't right.
Sharron heaved a sigh, taking a seat on one of the beds. "Well, it's not surprising that Matt's not in the closet." She cracked a joke.
I shook my head. As funny as it was, this wasn't the time. "Where could they have gone?" I questioned, pacing back and forth.
Sharron sat up, pulling out her phone. "It wouldn't hurt to give them a call." She said, beginning to phone her oldest son, Matthew.

After a few seconds of ringing, no one answered.
She then called Harry. Again, no answer.
I decided to call Deliah, but not a word came through.
This is when I started to go into serious panic mode. My daughter wasn't responding, and neither was her boyfriend!
"Have you tried calling Y/N!?" I exclaimed. "Maybe she knows where the kids are!?"
The brunette woman quickly began dialing her niece, but her call was quickly ignored.

I decided to take things into my own hands. Reluctantly, I grunted, my shoulders tensed. "When Deliah first got her new cell phone, I decided to turn on parental tracking, since I knew she was becoming a teenager and she was gonna be away from me a lot more. After a while I stopped paying attention to the app, and eventually turned off any alerts for it. But this, this is one of the times I'm glad I have it." I explained, rummaging through my apps to find it.
Eventually, I had her. "I found her!" I yelled, staring down at the little dot on my screen. "She's in a moving vehicle, she must be with Matt or Y/N!"
"Where are they right now than?" Asked Sharron, looming over my phone screen.
"The last update was 10 minutes ago, and it looks like she was on Henry Avenue heading west towards-" I stopped, staring at the address a bit ahead.
Sharron opened her mouth to speak, only to stop when she saw the locations name.
"Freddy Fazbears Pizza." We both spoke in sink.
"Oh my god, you don't think that's where Springtrap is? Do you?" Pondered Sharron worriedly.
I blinked, shaking my head. "There's only one way to find out."