Chapter 33 - Plan B

The tall agent gasped for air, trying to get just a single breath in, as she anxiously ran through the halls of the pizzeria.
She came to a stop in front of a giant metal door. The dark skinned woman struggled to tie her hair back up neatly. She coughed, clearing her throat.
After a few moments, she knocked on the door.
Adjusting her suit jacket, she stood tall, her shoulders settled, and her arms at her sides.
A small intercom system turned on beside the door, catching the attention of the agent.
"Who is this?" A rough voice grunted from the other end.
The woman leaned down, blinking. "Agent B-Bonnie sir. I regret to inform you that I am the last of my crew. Both Agent F and the boss were gunned down. Agent C has seemingly joined an alliance with Stanford and his, um, comrades." She explained, a nervous crack in her voice.
There was a couple seconds of silence between the two people. That was until the voice on the speaker spoke up.
"Are they on there way?" Asked the voice.
Agent B nodded. "I believe so, sir."
The rough voice let out a deep growl. It was as if Bonnie almost heard the sound of a fist slamming on the other end.

The door creaked open, an abyss of darkness inside.
Bonnie scratched her right arm, cautiously entering the black room.
A sudden flash of light filled her vision, revealing a room with security cameras and an office desk.
She took a seat in the spinning chair, pulling herself up to the table. A bright red button sat before her, a glass cap covering it.
"You know what to do agent B." The voice said.
The agent shook her head, drawing a strand of hair away from her vision. "Yes sir." She replied. "I look forward to meeting in person with you at the next location."
The mysterious person didn't respond.
Bonnie stared down at the bottom, carefully lifting the inclosure that laid over it. The red button yearned for her touch. And it wouldn't be long for the two to meet.
The brunette woman reached a finger towards the button, lightly placing it on it, before punching down hard onto it.
Bonnie sat up quickly, stretching out her back. "Plan B, initiated."