Chapter 28 - Man Down

I stood there, my hands clasped around the gun.
I remember just staring into the cold eyes of those two assholes. They were part of the reason I was in this mess in the first place.
"You can shoot us if you want, Y/N. But would it really be worth it?" Freddy retorted, a single drop of sweat dripping down the side of his face.
Even I could tell under all that confident talk, the agent was fearing for his life.
I shook my head, my feet pressed against the checkered floors. "If it'll get you shut up, then maybe it is!" I argued back.
Bonnie scoffed. "This is ridiculous, you and I both know you're not gonna pull the trigger. You're too scared to do that."
"You don't know anything about me!" I yelled.
"Oh please, you act like you're the main character or some shit. You're entire personality is just being in love with that shitty mascot." Replied the tall woman, while staring me down.
My fingers jittered against the cold firearm, my throat feeling like it was closing up. "That's not true! Yes I love Springtrap, but you know how much I had to go through before I met him!? Even during our relationship, there were so many obstacles trying to keep us apart! I lost my fucking mother when I was only a child! I grew up with a shitty father! I wasn't financially stable enough to get out of his house!"
"Okay, we get it, you've got a dead mom and daddy issues. Lots of us have parental issues. Look at Freddy, he hasn't spoken to his father in 17 years." Bonnie nudged her partner.
The brunette man ran a loose hair strand behind his ear. "Because my dads dead." He corrected.
"Yeah, same thing." Added the woman.
I wanted to cry so badly, but nothing was coming up. All I felt in that moment was sick. I wanted to throw up. My own words continued to slip out of my mouth without hesitation. "Springtrap saved me! If it weren't for him, I'd probably still be trapped in a game of cat and mouse with my father! And I'm so glad that I'll never have to see that jackass' face ever again!"

"Never say never, Y/N." A broad shoulder figure stood in the doorway behind Bonnie and Freddy.
My eyes darted over to this person, and I was quickly met with an awful realization. "Dad..."
He stood there, a shotgun held in his arms. "Don't take it personally, Y/N. I mean, it didn't have to come to this. But you just had to fuck around where you shouldn't have!" He pointed the gun up and towards me.
The grip I had on my weapon tightened, as I aimed for my dad now. "How the hell did you get out of prison, you psychotic alcoholic asshole!?"
"You know, you always asked to many questions." My dad told me.
I shrugged. "Yeah, well your answer was always the back of your hand."
My father grunted, cracking his neck. "Alright, let's just get this over with."

A large wooden plank smacked against my dads head, causing him to accidentally send a bullet flying.
The silver flash punched it's way through Freddy, sending the suited male down onto the ground. He grasped at his wound, struggling to breathe.
I watched in horror as this man slowly died on the floor in front of me. I could do nothing.
The taller agent made a dash out of the room, before I could even notice she was gone.

Finally, I looked over to see who had knocked my dad out, and it was none other than Deliah.
The teenage girl stood there, plank in hand, while Harry and Matt looked on from behind her.
Deliah stared down at my fathers unconscious body. "Oh no, I didn't kill him did I?"