Chapter 13 - Be Safe

I watched her pace anxiously around the kitchen. I wanted to tell her I knew who Stanford was, but I was afraid of what that would mean for the two of us. What if she hated me for lying to her? What if she left me alone? What if we'd part ways after the truth is revealed?
I shook my head, looking down at the kitchen counter. I turned my head slightly to stare at the array of utensils that sat drying in the dish rack. My purple eyes glistened back at me in the reflection of the steak knife. It was as if it was calling out to me, trying to get me to do things I didn't wanna do.
I hadn't had bloodlust in a very long time, not since the battle between me and Y/N's father in the forest all those years back. Ever since then I hadn't felt the need to take my anger out on others, but after hearing what Y/N had to say back in the bedroom, I knew there were still people out there trying to tear my happily ever after apart. I wasn't gonna allow that.

A knock at the door broke the endless silence throughout the house.
I looked over at Y/N, who was staring sickeningly at the front door. Perhaps she was questioning whether to answer it or not.
"Y/N." I whispered softly to her. "It's your choice."
I rested my hand on her back, feeling her back fall and rise with each passing breath she took. She was scared, I could tell. Though I think her and I both knew if she didn't answer it would only raise more questions for the two figures that possibly stood on the other side.
Y/N gazed up at me, before placing a gentle kiss on my golden cheek. "Go." She spoke. "Go hide out back. I'll take care of this."
I nodded, doing as I was told, and retreated out the back door to the endless amount of trees that sat beyond our backyard fence.

I let out a breath that I had been holding for quite some time, resting against a tree. "Be safe, darling."

No Retakes (Springtrap X Reader) (Springtrap & Deliah)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें