Chapter 31 - Sour Reunion

"Where the fuck is he!?" I cried out, tears rushing down the sides of my face.
A man dressed in a suit with long golden hair appeared before me, a pistol in his right hand, and his left clenched into a tight fist. "Who the hell are you!?" He shouted, aiming his weapon at the four of us.
I narrowed my eyes in on the man, my fingers cramping up around the trigger of my gun. "Oh I think you know." I replied, the water still slightly running from my eyes.
The unfamiliar man's eyes widened, a wicked smirk spreading across his cheeks. "Oh, I do believe I know exactly who you are. You're Rogers broad, aren't ya?" His stare darted back and forth over the four teenagers standing behind me. "And you brought the rest of the circus with ya? Fantastic."
He let out a faint chuckle, his firearm still aimed forward. "I'm so glad you could make it to our soirée. He's gonna wanna hear about this."
I raised an eyebrow. "Who's 'he'?" I questioned.

An iron door slammed down, causing a rumble throughout the building.
Chunks of concrete flew from the wall, dust and rubble covering the floor.
A loud stomp echoed from the emerging figure. They were tall, with broad shoulders. There was almost a metallic look to their form.
I soon realized who this mysterious person was.
"Springtrap!" The waterworks began again.
It was as if the world around me had slowed. The only thing on my mind in that moment, was the feeling I felt in my hair as I raced to my beloved husband. My arms were spread open wide, a goofy smile on my face.
I had dropped my gun back over by the teenagers, before I'd began my run.
My body collided against Springtraps. His warm gold fur pressed itself against my soft skin, and his maple syrup scent filled my nostrils.
I cried into him, letting all the emotions I was feeling out.
Springtrap leaned down, wrapping his arms around my lower body. He placed a small kiss on my cheek, grasping my figure tighter.
"Y/N!" He exclaimed, pressing more kisses on my face. "I thought I'd never see you again!"
I choked on my words, trying to wipe away my tears. "I though the same!" I replied. "I love you so much!"
"I love you too!" Springtrap yelled, running his fingers through my hair.

An angry grunt caught me off guard.
I turned my head slightly, seeing the mysterious man in my peripheral vision.
"He's not gonna be happy about this!" The man screamed, cocking his pistol. "You brought this upon yourselves!"
The man pointed his gun at me, a fury blazing in his blood shot eyes. "This ends now!"
A single bullet was shot...