Chapter 1 - New Beginnings

"Baking cookies with my love, I'll stir and mix!" I sang, dancing on my tip toes, with a bowl and whisk in my hands.
"Baking cookies with my love, she'll stir and mix!" The golden rabbit sang along, a baking pan in his hands.
"He deserves icing and sprinkles! Yes all of it!" I smiled softly, continuing to stir the batter in my bowl.
"How exactly long has our butter been out to sit?" The bunny asked.
"What will I do if he hates them?" I frowned.
The animatronic lifted my chin to gaze effortlessly into my eyes. "I promise he won't."
I grinned. "Will baked goods set his heart free?"
The robot chuckled. "Trust me, I know."
I twirled around, as my dear husband placed his hands on my waist, stopping me.
"I want you to be mine for our feelings to combine." I sang, leaning into him, still clutching the bowl. "I wanna, I wanna-" I kept on, till I slipped, falling into him with the batter. "I wann-ah!" I yelled, as the two of use hit the ground, sending the batter flying into the air, before landing on the golden rabbits head.
I looked up, watching the batter fall down onto his chest. At first I stared on in aw, till I eventually broke out into a boast of laughter.
And not to my surprise, as did the robot.
He proceeded to wrap his arms around me, pulling me in closer to him. "Are you always this clumsy?" He asked with a smile.
I blushed, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Only you would know, dear." I leaned in, placing a kiss upon his nose.
I felt his suit begin to overheat, as his eyes lightened into a pale pink. "You are too cute for this world, my darling." He snickered, trying to shake away the hot feeling from his metal bones.
"And you're too dumb for this world." I chuckled, standing up onto my feet.
"Dumb? I think what you meant to say was numb, because I'll make your mouth go numb~" The rabbit responded seductively.
I covered my face with my hands, trying to hide my flustered smile from my husband. "S-stop it dear, you're making me blush!"
The tall bunny stepped towards me, while also rubbing the batter of his face with a rag. "Oh no, how awful. It would be a shame if your beautiful red face were to make my servos lock up." He placed his hand on my cheek, cupping it.
"God damn it, you always know the right things to say." I heaved a sigh, smirking up at my husband. "And that's one of the many reasons why I love you, Springtrap."
The animatronic pulled me in. "And I love you, Y/N."
The two of us proceeded to share a tender kiss. Before I slowly pulled away, looking around at the mess our kitchen had become. "Welp, looks like there's some couple cleaning to be done in here." I said, placing my hands on my hips.
Springtrap placed an arm around me, resting his hand on my lower waist. "There's no time like the present, darling."
"You're right." I answered. "Let's get to work."