Chapter 38 - You're Worse

I stared at the remains of that run down horror house. The bit in my stomach growing. If I could cry, I'm sure the pain would coming rushing from my eyes.
The last thing I wanted was to be in the place where my entire life fell apart. But I guess I couldn't be that upset, that downfall did lead to my current life. However, that current life was being tested. It's like happiness was constantly being dangled right over my head, and every time I tried to reach up and grab it, it'd just get pulled away.
It was like and endless staircase that just kept going up. Each time I thought I'd made it to the top, I'd trip and tumble back down.
My hands clenched tightly into fists, as I tried to hold back all my emotions. "You have to do this Springtrap, for Y/N. For your future together."
I pulled myself together, clearing my throat, before pacing forward towards the wrecked and dismantled building.

I carefully made my way inside, multiple walls barely standing, and not a single light in sight, besides the few broken Chica lanterns that were scattered across the rubble covered ground.
An eerie feeling ran up and down my metal endoskeleton, only causing me to freak out more.
I was a living robot bunny yet somehow I was the one scared of my surroundings.

My heavy footsteps echoed through the run down halls, as I continued to walk down a cold and empty hallway.
That hallway eventually led me to an old security office, which I quickly recognized as the same area I used to terrorize that employee that worked here. I wonder where he is nowadays? Hopefully he's doing better than when he worked this shitty minimum wage job.
I peered into the office, noticing a few left over Fazbear trinkets that hadn't been sold off at the auction.
I reached down, fiddling with one of the bobble heads that sat on the desk. It barely bobbled, as it seemed to be rusty and barely functioning.

The sound of a gun loading filled my eardrums, my irises shrinking in alarm.
"Where's Y/N?" The voice questioned.
I growled under my breath, straightening up. "Let's be real here Mr Windstorm, you don't give a shit about your daughter. I'm the one you want anyways, so her whereabouts shouldn't matter." I slowly turned to face the frustrated older man.
He shot a devilish scowl at me, his teeth grinding against each other. "Is this some kind of ruse? If you think you're gonna play me, than you're wrong. This isn't some joke, I will kill that agent if you even think about crossing me!"
A faint chuckle escaped my mouth. "You're not above killing an innocent human? Well then, maybe you and I ain't so different."
"You and I are two completely different people, if you can even call yourself one. You're a monster, a threat to society. I'm just doing what's best for humanity. You're a serial killer, and I'm righting your wrongs." Mr Windstorm explained harshly.
I raised an eyebrow at the man. "Righting my wrongs? Really? Seems to me you're the only one doing anything wrong here. Abusing your only child, trying to kill the people she cares about, kidnapping someone, and threatening the lives of others? You're just like me."
In a fit of rage, Y/N's father shot a bullet from his rifle. It proceeded to fly a few inches away from my head. The man was clearly trying to scare me.
I wasn't afraid, at least not of him. He'd shot me before, it didn't do much, only damaging my shell. Though I still feared for what would happen if he took things a step further.
Windstorm aimed his weapon at my head. "I'm nothing like you!" He screamed.
I let my shoulders drop, while I heaved a sigh. "You're right." I stopped. "You're worse."