Chapter 21 - Mr Consequences

I spent the rest of that night scouring the internet for some sort of information on where Francis and those other people took my husband.
I decided to look through many of the old Freddy Fazbear's Pizza locations to see if maybe those had any good resources on where Springtrap could be.

A sudden ring broke the silence. I looked down to see my phone lighting up with the name Shannon written on the screen.
"God damn it, not now Shannon." I grunted, silencing my phone.
I had told my boss out of no where that I needed some time off work, and she seemed a bit taken aback by my request. I'm sure the fact that Francis and Chichi most likely fled as well isn't a good look for me.

I stared back up at my screen, clicking through more and more articles trying to find anything that could help me.
Finally, I stopped on something that made my expression light up.
November 5th, 202X
'Oswald Main Consequences buys Fazbear Entertainment - Plans to relaunch the infamous brand!'
"So Mr Consequences tell me, what sparked your interest in reinventing the Fazbear name?"
"Well, I was actually an employee at the old Fazbear Frights, before it burned down of course, and after the accident I was pretty upset to see the company name go up in flames as well. And I'm well aware of the situation involving the missing kids, but I'm ready to create a whole new version of Freddy Fazbears Pizza! People won't even remember what happened before once I unveil the new restaurant. Which, may I add, is being completely reconstructed from the remains of the original pizzeria!"
"Wow Mr Consequences, you truly have a lot of hard work ahead of you."
"It won't be easy, but it's time we leave the old times in the past. Every last piece of its remains will be destroyed. Like they say, out with the old, in with the new."

This has to be it! This had to be where Springtrap was! It made sense, this Oswald guy wants to remove every last memory of the murders from the Fazbear name! He must have known about Springtrap and sent people to go and find him!
I stood up quickly, making a break for the door. "Don't worry darling, I'm going to come find you."