Chapter 39 - Confrontation

I took a deep breath in, staring down the sight on my gun. I didn't have to heart to kill him, but I had to do this, for our future together.
The minute I saw that old man raise his weapon, I took the shot.
A silver bullet left my pistol, flying straight into my fathers knee. He yelped in pain, blood spilling from his newly formed wound.
Springtrap raced forward, shoving my dad up against the wall, as I threw myself towards his weapon, pulling the rifle from his arms.
I stood up quickly, both firearms in my hands.
My husband lifted my dad up, his body still pressed against the back wall. His eyes were filled with fear and frustration.
"Where are they!?" I exclaimed, punching him in the gut.
Another groan of pain came from my dads mouth, while he choked on his words."Fuck you." He coughed out.
Springtrap slammed his head back, blood now dripping from my fathers skull. "Where are they!?" The gold robot ordered.
My father still didn't answer, all he did was laugh.
There was no room left in me for tears, all I felt now was an uncontrollable feeling to tear my dad apart limb by limb.
I lifted my pistol up to his forehead, my fingers barely pushing down on the trigger. "You better tell me where my friend is before I pump a chunk of led between your eyes!"
My dad laughed some more, the thick red liquid trailing down the side of his head. "You really think I came alone?"

A sudden pressure fell upon my shoulders. I felt like there was someone standing to the side of me.
Slowly, my eyes crawled to the side of my view, a tall feminine figure standing at the end of the hall.
"Trust me Y/N, you don't wanna kill your own father." The figure spoke.
My teeth clenched against each other, as a cold tone came from me. "Bonnie..." I growled.
Springtrap pulled on my shoulder, trying to get in front of me in case the woman pulled a quick one.
Bonnie stepped closer, her arms folded behind her back, her previous hair bun was gone, and she was left with her dark brown curls lying against her neck. "We wasted a lot of funds bailing this criminal out, and we wouldn't want to throw away out new toy so soon."
My husband released his grip on my fathers neck, letting his body fall hard to the messy checkered floor. However I still kept my gun pointed towards him.
"You were the dumbass who got this shitbag out of his cell?" I questioned, my eyes locked with the agent.
"Well, it was a team effort." Another person revealed themself from the darkness of the hallway. It was a taller male with short red hair, and a pair of black shades covering the view of his eyes.
"Who the fuck are you?" I questioned, glaring at the new figure.
The man let out a faint chuckle, adjusting his glasses. "Just refer to me as Foxy, it makes things easier." He responded.
My eyes widened at the familiarity of his voice. He was the agent Bonnie was speaking with in the hallway while I was sneaking around the pizzeria.
"Finally you make yourself known." Bonnie rolled her eyes, resting a hand in her hip.
"I like to come in unexpectedly, makes things more fun." Foxy replied.
"Enough!" Shouted Springtrap, stomping his foot against the floor with a loud clank. "What the fuck do you shitheads want with us!?"
Bonnie blinked, letting out a sigh. "He has plans for your lover, I can assure you. But if it were up to me, you'd both be dead already."
I raised an eyebrow. "Seriously, who's this 'he' you all keep referring to!?"
Foxy lifted his head towards the two of us, a smirk spreading across his face. "I'm sure Mr Stanford will know him when he sees him."
Springtrap clenched his hands into fists. "My name is Springtrap." He snarled.
Foxy snickered. "Sure it is. Sure it is."
Bonnie stepped up, taking lead. "Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." She stopped for a second, staring back at me. "You're choice, Y/N. You can obey us, or we can kill you."
Both agents pulled out their weapons, which consisted of them each having duel pistols, both of which were already aimed at both Springtrap and I.
I felt the world around me slow. I just wanted this to all be over. I wanted to be home baking cupcakes with my husband, but no. I was stuck here in an endless loop of awful events, which were constantly trying to get between Springtrap and I. He and I were from two different planets, yet somehow we still found fondness within each other.
My head snapped up, as I stared into the eyes of my enemy. My hand, which held my gun, slowly raised. My lips parting so I could speak. "Burn in hell."