Chapter 37 - Awaken Decision

After 2 hours of sitting in bed, tears staining the blanket I cried into, I decided I needed to restart Springtrap and let him know about the situation.
I pulled myself together, wiping my red cheeks.
Tiredly, I crawled out from under the covers, and began fiddling with Springtraps back panel.
After a few minutes, I heard the clanking of his metal joints, as he sat up in bed.
He shook his head, rubbing the back of his head.
Slowly, he turned his head to see me, only to be met with my heavily rubbed face.
He frowned. "Y/N? What happened?" He asked, taking my hands in his.
I continued to rub my eyes, taking a seat beside him on the bed.
"My f-father called a couple hours ago." I said. "H-he survived the destruction of t-he pizzeria, and he kidnapped R-River." The words barely escaped my mouth. "He said if we don't meet him later tonight, he's g-gonna hurt them."
The golden rabbits ears pricked in alarm, a look of anger filling his purple eyes. "We have to do something!" He exclaimed, standing up. "We have to call the police! Don't we!?"
A strand of hair fell in front of my face. I shook my head. "I-I don't think we can. You know how many threats my dad could use against us? What if he tells them about you? You're technically stolen property." I explained. "N-no offense."
Springtrap sighed, closing his mouth.
I raised my hands up to his face, lightly resting them there. I struggled to let my tears dry. "We have to save them. We can't just leave them there."
The robot blinked, locking his gaze with mine. "I know." He responded. "But how? Did he tell you where to find him?"
I fidgeted with my fingers, pulling back from Springtrap. "Actually, he did." I shrugged. "He wants us to meet him at F-Fazbears Frights."
Springtraps eyes shot open wide. I could tell there were memories flashing through him.
"I-I can't!" He exclaimed. "I can't go back there! I won't go back there!"
I wrapped my arms around his lower body, pulling him close to me. "Springtrap, I know you have a lot of awful memories of that place, but we have to go there! It's the only way to save River!"
My husband pulled back, his eyes flicking between pink and purple. "No, no, no! I can't!" He pressed himself back against a wall, trying to calm himself.
I clenched my hands into fists, reaching myself up towards his face. My grip tightened around his head, as I planted a kiss on his lips.
Springtrap stared down at me, reluctantly returning the kiss. He looked away out of shame, clearly struggling to form words.
"Y/N." He began. "Are you sure you wanna do this?"
I nodded. "We have to. River saved our lives, now we have to save there's."
The animatronic let his shoulders drop. "You know I'll do anything to make you feel safe, darling. And that means making sure the people you care about are also safe." He placed his hands on my shoulders. "And remember, I'll never let anyone hurt you."