Chapter 20 - In This Together

I don't remember much of that night. At this rate it was all one big foggy blur. Maybe if I hadn't blown up in his face this wouldn't have happened? Maybe if I'd gone out sooner to find him? Maybe if I hadn't been such an idiot and decided to take action?
I didn't have any other choice but to warn Harry and the others of this. All of us ended up deciding we need to get away from everything.
Harry, Matt, Deliah, Sharron, Nick. We all fled our respected cities together. I didn't know who these mysterious people were, but they were out there, and I couldn't risk them getting to me or my family. Sadly, I couldn't save Springtrap. I knew he was able to take care of himself, yet that didn't stop me from worrying about him.

Somehow, we all ended up in a hotel together, much to mine and everyone's dismay.
I didn't want to get my family involved with my issues anymore, but it seemed that whatever was happening, we'd have to face it together.

I leaned against the window, staring down at the cars below. I had never felt so upset and angry at the same time. I wanted to throw myself out of this hotel room, but I didn't, since there were children present.
"Y/N?" My cousin, Harry, asked, placing a hand on my left shoulder.
I didn't turn to look at him, I was still processing all my emotions.
He softened his grip, heaving a sigh. "We'll find him, I promise."
I clenched my eyes shut, trying to hold back tears. My fists slammed down, as I clammed my teeth against each other. "This- this is all wrong." I stuttered. "I don't know who those assholes are, but I know that once I find them, I'm gonna make sure they pay for taking away the first person who ever mattered to me!"
Harry padded closer towards me, wrapping his arms tightly around me. "They'll get what's coming to them, Y/N. We're all here for you, and we're gonna continue to stand beside you till the end."
I shook my head, running a strand of hair back behind my ear. I stared down at my younger cousin, placing an arm around him as well. I knelt down a little to his level, so we'd stand face to face. "Thank you, Harry. You're the best cousin anyone could ask for."
"Hey!" Exclaimed Matt from across the room.
I let out a sniffle, laughing through my tears at Matthews yelp.
"Don't worry, you're cool too." I assured Matt.
I straightened back up, wiping my face with my sleeve. "I can't go back to work for awhile, but we still need money to rent out this room, so I need to know what everyone's plan is for trying to continue our normal lives." I informed everyone.
Nick spoke up. "I think I'll be fine if I continue to go to work normally, but I'll keep an eye out for any suspicious activity."
Sharron nodded. "So can I. I work in a discreet area so I shouldn't have to worry about anyone following me. And if I do, I'll make sure to let you all know."
"Thanks Aunt Sharron." I said, still struggling to hold back more tears.
Deliah stepped up to speak. "What are Harry, Matt, and I supposed to do about school? I mean, we can't just ditch. Can we?" The dark haired girl questioned.
Nick looked over towards his daughter. "Don't worry about that sweetheart, I took care of it."
"As did I." Added Sharron. "We let the school know we can some family matters to take care of, and your teachers offered to send your school work here so you can stay up to date on it."
Matthew threw his hands up, falling back into one of the beds. "Great, some weirdos kidnapped Springtrap but we still gotta do school work."
"It's probably for the best." Deliah suggested. "We don't need anyone getting suspicious about any of us. We need to stay as quiet and reserved as possible."
"Thank you for understanding." I said to Deliah.
I rested my shoulders, shutting my eyes. "Alright. I've got some kidnappers to find."