Chapter 5 - Breakthrough

"Agent C, Agent F." The mysterious figure began. "Agent B has brought forward some remarkable information regarding our search for Mr Stanford." The figure turned to look at the tall woman. "Agent B, would you?"
The lady nodded, stepping up. "While delving into this Y/N's background I found out a few things. Turns out she was involved in a hazardous situation a couple years back." She went on. "The confrontation ended with her father being arrested for attempted murder on two minors, those children go by the names Harrison Hurst and Deliah Edwards. Harrison is the younger cousin of Y/N, and is quite close with  Stanford as well."
Agent C spoke up. "Y/N's father, what's his name?"
"He goes by Parker Lee Windstorm, and was formally known as Doctor P. He was a registered therapist before his imprisonment." Explained Agent B.
"Perhaps he knows a lot more than he lets on?" Suggested Agent F. "Is there any way we can get in contact with him? Maybe get some more info out of him about the whole situation he was involved in."
"I'm one step ahead of you F." Replied Agent B. "I have already set up a meeting with him."
The boss raised their hand, signaling for Agent B to stand back. "Remarkable work Agent B. I will see that the higher ups know about your dedication to the company. Now, you are all dismissed."
Agent B bowed her head to the figure. "Of course boss, anything to please you and Mr Consequences."
Agent F rolled his eyes with a scoff, beginning to exit the darkened room. "What an ass kisser."