Chapter 18 - Road Rage

There wasn't much conversation made between me and Springtrap as we drove away from our perfect home. It was mostly silence, sometimes broken by clanking of Springtraps ears hitting the cars roof.
"Sweetheart." The golden rabbit began. "Please tell me what's wrong. You know I hate when you ignore me."
At this point I had tears streaming down my cheeks. "I'm scared, dear. Chichi told me some things I wasn't prepared for, and I now I'm afraid we'll never be happy. We'll never be free." I explained, somewhat choking on my words while they poured from my dry mouth.
I felt the rabbit lay a hand on my shoulder as a means to comfort me. "Is this about Francis and the things Harry told us about? Because if it is, you can tell me. You know I'll always be honest with you."
I felt a sort of anger rush over me. I came to sudden stop with the card, causing Springtraps head to hit the top of the car. "You say that yet I still feel like you're lying to me!" I yelled, clutching the steering wheel. "I mean, you're an ex child murderer, an undead furry, a literal robot! How can I believe every word that comes out of your cold mouth!?"
Springtrap furrowed his eyebrows at me, a look of disbelief on his face. "Yeah, I'm all of those things. I'm all of those things to you, but I'm clearly not your husband, am I?"
My shoulders dropped, my cheeks stained red from my constant rubbing. I watched Springtrap reach for the door handle, while he cautiously exited the vehicle.
We were pulled off near a forest area, so I wasn't afraid of people seeing the two of us. Though I was still scared of the possibility of what someone would do if they did see.
"Wait!" I exclaimed, reaching my hand out towards my husband. "Where are you going!?"
Springtrap grunted. "I'm gonna leave you alone for now. You clearly need to blow off some steam, and honestly, I feel like I need to now as well."
I watched as the animatronic turned, walking off into the array of trees. I tried to stop him, but it was no use.
I remember just slamming my face into my steering wheel, letting my water works go.
This whole situation had to have something to do with this Roger Stanford guy. Who was he? How was he important to me and Springtrap? Was he the one in charge of the shit show that was coming for us? Why, why, why?