Chapter 9 - Steamy

I watched my beautiful wife eat her dinner. Her questions from earlier still pounding in my head. I thought I had finally escaped my past, but I was wrong.
I needed to find out who this 'Francis' is, and how he knows about Stanford. Very few people new about Stanford and his crimes, which only led me to believe this mysterious man had some correlation to the infamous Freddy Fazbears, the old pizzeria where I once worked.
However, I knew I couldn't pressure Y/N for answers, as that would only offer her more suspicions of my previous words. But I needed to know more, perhaps finally put this entire case to a close.

Y/N sighed, setting her utensil down.
"Something bothering you, my dead?" I asked patiently.
She ran her fingers through her hair, leaning against the table. "I don't know." She began. "I guess just that whole ordeal at work has kinda shaken me up a bit in the head. Maybe I could talk to Shannon about this, I'm sure she'd be willing to help?"
I blinked, before getting to my feet, and taking Y/N by the hand.
"Where are we going?" She asked as I led her to the living room.
I placed my finger on her soft lips, while using my other hand to hold onto her waist. "Just follow my lead." I told her.
Slowly, a familiar song filled our ears. I took her hands in mine, beginning to slow dance with her, just like how we'd first fell in love.

"I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me, when we're alone~" I sang softly along with the music.
Y/N giggled to herself, a light blush lied upon her fair cheeks. "Springtrap, you don't have to do this." She assured me.
I chuckled, twirling her in my arms. "Let me release you of your stress, darling." I replied.
"You can hold my hand when no one's home~" I continued, grasping her close to me, feeling her chest rise and fall with each breath she took.

The two of us continued to sway back and forth around the living room.
"You're a pond and I'm an ocean! Oh, my emotions feel like explosions when you are around. And I found, a way to kill the sound." I smiled down at her. "Oh baby I am a wreck when I'm without you. I need you here to stay. I broke all my bones that day I found out crying at the lake!" I kept along with the song. "I swear that I would pull you from the tide." Until my beautiful wife spoke up.
"Oh, oh, oh, oh and I know, that you know. Listen close, and move slow." She whispered in my ear. "I can't speak fast or else I'll crack, it's the price I pay for going back! And I've dreamed to be seen. Now I got it, do I want it!?"
I snickered to myself, pulling her in closer quickly, which caused her to become flustered.
"Oh baby I am a wreck when I'm without you. I need you here to stay." We sang together. "I broke all my bones that day I found you, crying at the lake! Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden? Oh, if I could take it all back I swear that I would pull you from the tide."
I looked down at her. Her precious figure dangling from my arms. She appeared so happy, and that's all I ever wanted for her. I want to protect her. Protect her from the cruel world, and from the sins of the past. She deserved so much that I couldn't give to her. How did a killer like me end up with someone as kind hearted as her?
"Y/N." I began, gazing deeply into her sparkling E/C eyes.
"Yes darling?" She smirked.
I chuckled, the sides of my mouth curling up. "You're perfect, my dear. You're an extraordinary woman, and yet somehow I still don't understand why, out of every human on planet Earth, you chose me, a cold metal beast." I wondered, feeling her soft touch.
Y/N raised her hand to my cheek, resting it there. "Springtrap." She leaned in. "You are more of a human then I could ever be. You deserve everything that you've earned. I love you so much, and I'd never trade you for anything." She wrapped her arms around my neck, standing on her top toes to reach my face.
She smirked wickedly at me. "Your suits heating up." She commented.
My ears flew up instantly, as she pushed me into the couch, only to hop onto my lap, pressing herself up against my chest plate.
She proceeded to bite her lower lip, looking my face up and down as she pushed me up against the back wall behind the couch.
"Y-Y/N!" I fumbled over my words, while she grew closer and closer to my face. "W-we really s-shouldn't! E-especially not in the l-living room!" I exclaimed, feeling my head meet the wall.
She placed her hands on my shoulders, holding me down. "Your flustered face says otherwise~"
I swallowed hard, her perfectly crafted lips nearing my mouth. God she knew just how to make me tingle. "I-I don't know a-about this Y/N." I said once more.
She caressed my chest, rubbing her fingers throw my golden fur. "Come on, I had a really rough day at work after all~ Besides, you deserve a thank you after all those steamy words~"
I felt my ears fall back the longer she spoke. My tail almost started wigging. I lowered my hands down towards her waist, clutching her in my grasp. "Y/N." I started.
She stared back at me.
"You're so god damn hot." I replied, before throwing her down onto the couch, and pinning her down.
She smiled hard, her eyes fluttering up at me. "You know what to do~"