Chapter 17 - Get Out

I stood at my station, flicking a pencil back and forth with my fingers. I hadn't felt this much anxiety since 2 years ago, when I first met Springtrap. However this, this was different. Something bad was coming my way, I could feel it. I just needed to find out what it was.

"Excuse me, Y/N." A timid voice spoke.
I turned back to see Chichi. "Oh, hey Chichi. Did you need something?" I asked.
They ran their fingers through their hair anxiously, while tapping their foot. "I-I think it's time I come clean about something. It's been bothering me for quite some time now, and you don't deserve to not know." They explained, stepping towards me.
"O-oh, okay." I stuttered. "What is it?"
Chichi breathed in, before letting it out. "I can't say much, because I fear for what might happen if I do, but you need to get out of here. It's not safe for you and your husband to remain in this town. There's people coming to take your love away, and I worry they might do something to you as well." The taller person took my hands in there's. "I don't know why, but I care about you Y/N, and I want you to be safe with the people you care about. So leave, leave this place and get as far away as you can."
My eyes widened in shock. "What? What's happening? Please tell me, Chichi." I pleaded with my coworker, however they just shook their head.
"Get out of here, now Y/N." A few tears began to fill their blue eyes. "Go be free."
I heard another pair of footsteps beginning to approach, and I knew they had to be from Francis. So I swiftly turned, racing out through the back door of the building and making a break for home.

I shoved my way into the house, finding Springtrap quietly doing the dishes.
His ears pricked up as he heard me enter. "Darling, you're off early?" He said, rubbing a rag over one of the glass plates.
I stared into his beautiful purple eyes, a look of fear and sadness plastered upon my face. "Springtrap, we need to leave."