Chapter 51 - Option C

⚠️Suicidal Thoughts/Actions⚠️
.
.
.
Tears rain down my face, as I stared into the eyes of my beloved.
Springtrap's been there for me through trial and error, tribulation and tears. He showed me what it felt like to truly be loved. I could never imagine my life without him in it.
But River, they were so young and had so much life left to live. They saved me. If it weren't for their warning I'm not sure I'd even be standing here. They'd done enough for me that I was able to consider them a friend.
The only question that remained in my head was whether my lover was more important than a friend.

I stared down at my blood stained hands, tears falling gently from my tear ducks and falling into my palms. "Is all this death and destruction really worth living for?" I asked myself. "All I've ever wanted was to feel needed. I never thought that was too much to ask for. But if that's the case, then why do I feel so bad wishing for one small thing? Is my life really worth living? If given the chance, would someone take my place? Would they want to walk a mile in my shoes, or would they run away at even the idea of living my life?" A million thoughts raced through my head as I pondered.
My hands fell back down to my sides, as I lifted my head to stare at the older man.
Henry stood there, gun loaded, and a sinister look on his face. That man wanted nothing more than to see everyone suffer. He'd do anything to destroy what I had.
I knew he wanted Springtrap to suffer, I knew he wanted River to suffer. But what did I ever do to this man? Was I just part of his revenge plan?
My back arched, while I closed my eyes. "Springtrap..." I began. "Thank you for always being there for me. And River, we barely know each other, but thank you for saving my husbands life." I ran a strand of hair back behind my ear. "Take my life, just please let them go." I pleaded with the man.
Springtrap and River yelped muffled screams through their gags.
More tears trailed down the sides of my red cheeks. "Please take care of each other."
Henry quietly chuckled, raising the gun up towards me. "I was hoping you'd say that." Replied the man. "Just know Y/N, that this sacrifice means the world to me. Now I can finally watch Roger Stanford crumble and break down with guilt and pity."
I didn't say a word, I only accepted my cruel fate.
There was a click of Henry pulling down on the trigger, and before I knew it, I heard a blast of gunfire.

I waited for the sorrowing pain of a bullet hitting my forehead, but nothing.
I opened my eyes slowly, staring up at the messy haired man. He dropped the gun from his grasp and fell to his nice, clutching his stomach.
My eyes widened at the sight of blood pooling out of a gunshot wound in his abdomen.
Henry coughed, his pupils shrinking in fear. "N-no." He struggled to speak. "H-how?"
With a quick turn of my head, I looked back to see my dad standing a ways back, his shotgun in hand.
"If anyone's gonna do the killing, it's gonna be me." My dad said, lowering his weapon.
My jaw hung slightly open. "Dad?" I questioned, a shocked expression plastered across my face. "You saved me."
"You might be an annoying little shit, but you're still my daughter, and I'm not gonna let you die over your dirtbag husbands mistakes." He explained, stepping towards me.
The wrinkled face man tried to rest a hand on my shoulder, but I pulled back, not wanting his physical touch.
I shook my head. "Im grateful you saved me, but that doesn't put us on the same page." I replied, turning away.

I raced over to River, releasing them from the ropes.
They pulled the gag away from their mouth as soon as they were free, and wrapped their arms around me, soft tears hitting my back.
"Thank you!" Exclaimed River through watery eyes. "Thank you so much!"
I chuckled, rubbing the blonde persons back. "You're my friend, I'd never let some egotistical rat bastard kill you. Not on my watch."
River sniffled, pulling back.
I smiled at them, before making my way over to Springtrap.
There was a control panel near the back of the room, clearly being the tool to releasing Springtrap.
I noticed a switch labeled Animatronic Maintenance Locks and figured these were the chains holding my husband prisoner.
I gave it a flick, pushing up the lever. And just like that, Springtraps chains were lifted.
The robot fell to the ground, swiftly ripping the rag off his snout.
Before I could say a word, he had already latched onto me, holding my form close to his.
"Y/N!" He cried, digging his fingers into my skin. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! This was all my fault! I'm a horrible person, and my bad doings put your life in danger! I never wanted you to deal with my problems, you don't deserve this!" The golden bunny sobbed despite no physical tears leaving his sockets.
As for me, tears escaped from me, my arms wrapping around my loving husband. "Oh darling, please don't blame yourself!" I pleaded with him. "I know you didn't mean any harm, but it's gonna be okay now! I'm here, and I promise I'm never going anywhere!" I cupped the rabbits face, planting multiple kisses across it.
"I love you so much." Springtrap quieted down, resting his head against mine.
For the first time in awhile, a red hue brightened across my cheeks. "I love you too, sweetheart." I replied, pulling the animatronic in for a messy kiss.

"N-No!" Coughed Henrys dying body. "T-This isn't fair!" The old man began bawling. "Why do y-you get to be happy, e-even after everything you put me and m-many other parents through!?" He curled in on himself, his hands pressed against his bleeding stomach. "I just wanted my d-daughter back."
I blinked at Springtrap. "Is that what this was all about?" I asked. "Henrys one of the ghosts kids father?"
Springtrap closed his eyes in deep regret, nodding at me in response. "But it's not just that. Henry and I were coworkers, and I took away his entire reason for living. I can't blame him for wanting his vengeance."
I dropped my head, still holding Springtrap close. "If only there was a way for him to see his daughter one last time."

As if someone had heard my voice, a bright light of white filled the room.
I thought I was seeing things, but no, apparently everyone else saw this as well.
The white light slowly dimmed, revealing the silhouette of a young girl, 10 years old I'd guess. She had fluffy mid length brown hair, and pure white eyes shining brightly.
"Rebecca..." Springtrap whispered, while watching in awh as the small ghost child floated her way towards her father's dying figure.
Rebecca hovered over her dad, when Henry softly lifted his head to lock eyes with his late child.
"R-Rebecca!?" The man say there barely living. "My sweet baby girl..."
The brunette girl got down to her fathers level, placing her ghostly hand on his wound.
At first I thought the girl might magically heal her father, but she didn't. It looked as if she had simply relieved him of his suffering.
And with that, the man fell to the ground, his breathing finally stopping.

And after another flash of light, the little girl was gone.
The rest of us just stood there in shock at what had just occurred, all of our eyes wides and our jaws hanging open.
Springtraps teeth chattered. "I can't believe it. The other children had told me awhile back that Rebecca had moved on. She must have come back one last time to see her father."
I rested a hand on Springtrap's shoulder, comforting him, but also signaling for him to look at me.
"Springtrap." I started. "Can we please go home now? I need sleep, and also I still have a damn bullet wound."
.
.
.
The four of us stumbled out of the remains of Fazbear Fright.
Well, all accept Springtrap, as he had told me he had some unfinished business to do.
The tall robot came stammering out, and tossing a gas can to the side.
"Springy?" I questioned, clutching my arm.
"Just a moment dear." He answered, flicking a lighter he had in his hands.
Within a moment, he had thrown the lighter, setting a blaze to what was left standing of the old building.
We all watched the flames grow higher and brighter, before utterly deciding we should probably leave the crime scene.