chapter 8

Sienna Galeon

I dreamt of a life that was far from my reach. Like im drowning in water, trying to reach the surface and break the surface for air. Only to be tunneled down with each current wave clashing into me. Trying to stay afloat but never reaching that freedom. Loneliness was a burden to feel in an already desperate heart with desperate lungs to breathe again.

I was drowning and drowning and drowning.

I came to, waking up in an unfamiliar room. Blinking several times until my blurry vision finally focuses on my surroundings. 

The room is huge, deep coffee colored furniture, a shelf, book case, and a side end table by this huge blue velvet duvet set for a California king size round bed. The walls are painted in the color of a soft grey-blue, like gunmetal.

There was no windows, only a bathroom to my right as the lights flood out of the opened door.

I sit up more with a groan leaving my chapped lips. My head is pounding fiercely and my throat is parched.

Where am I?

Groggily I get up off the bed, still wearing my Gala outfit--

Then everything hit me all at once with memories of what had occurred.

Blue eyes.

Deep accented voice saying, "so be it."

He abducted me, the bastard fucking hit me unconscious and took me.

Running barefoot to the bedroom door I grab the knob and twist, twist, twist. Nothing. Locked. I'm locked in here!

"Get me out of here!" I scream. Full panic mode, "LET ME OUT! YOU FREAKING PYSHCOPATH!"

Oh God, all my emotions from spent adrenaline had finally decided to surface.

"LET ME OUT!" I wail, my lungs burn and my breathing escalates, "PLEASE, LET ME OUT!" I weep again. Banging my closed fists onto the white door. The banging noise reverberates around the room and ends with a slight echo, an eery feeling ignited the air.

Banging continously on the door and screaming with all my might. I wasn't going down without a fight I had told him. That included making a scene.

A click of the lock was made, I step back just a bit as the door opens, his eyes were piercing through mine. As soon as the door opened though I took that opportunity with a hint of courage left in me to make a move.

I pounce onto him, flying my clenched fist in the air which only met with air as he dodged my advances. His hand shoots out and grips around my neck with a tight vice.

Other hand spins me towards him--I struggled into his arms kicking and screaming. Using everything that I have to make him let go of me.

"You are a lively one, aren't you." He teases with hint of heat behind those words.

I scream louder, shrieking into his lap, Bending, folding, flailing until I finally had an idea of escape.

I stop instantly, having my body go limp dick on him which causes his entire body to relax ever-so-slightly.

I couldn't help the vipness in my words, sooner I'd probably regret, "eat dick, you crippled gimp!"

Then twist my body using all my body weight to the side. Tipping the both of us down from the wheelchair. We clash into the hardwood floor, a popping thunderous sound when he falls atop me. With quick instincts I start kicking out of his hold and started to crawl army style. 

I yelp when a large hand encircles my ankle and tugs me back, my nails embed the floor, leaving a screeching noise behind, "now your going to get it." He threatens, tone underlined with vengeance.

I look back to see that he is now crawling over my legs until his broad chest comes up to lay atop my ass. My eyes widen when he grips both hands around my hips and pulls me up, then his head leans down--

"Ouch! You asshole!" I say baffled.

He bit my ass cheek!

I try to kick him off me but to no avail he was atop me, having me lain flat like plank on the floor while he is atop me. Pushing all his weight in and literally suffocating me. Lips touch the tip of my ear as both his arms  hold me down, "you were not bluffing about fighting me, huh, Sienna."

Buckets of ice seem to splash my face.

"How do you know my name?" I ask, uneasy. It's very unsettling.

"My men collected your purse. Your I.D., phone and passport were in it. Along with an Amex card...which you won't need now. You are mine now." His hold tightens around me, "and if you ever...." he licks the buttom of my lobe corsing a shiver from me, "call me names or defy me again I will bite you in other places."

Heat crept up my neck, my legs tingle as if falling asleep, god he is heavy, "am I understood, Sienna." He demands.

"Fuck yo-"

I didn't get to finish because his teeth latched onto my ear and bites, hard. Reminding me of that stupid saying, 'to teach an animal to obey one, you must bite one's ear.'

Didn't give him the satisfaction as I close my mouth and bite my tongue to shut up, to show him none of that pain is deterring me from staying obedient.

He chuckles deeply, the sound vibrating from his chest into my back. I can feel the smirk on his face, "such a sight...you shutting up for once."

God I've never felt hatred before, never have I experienced it in my life.

But now the sick heat rising from my chest burns and burns and burns. "What's your name?" I ask lowly.

He really needs to get off me before I die of suffocation.

"Nicolai." He finally responds. At first I think he hesitated on telling me.

I didn't care, I wanted to hurt him as much as he's hurting me now, "you should be careful. Someday you'd be falling off that wheelchair and crawling your way into a trap...and that's exactly what your doing right now."

I knew he was rethinking my words instantly before reacting. I distracted him for the better of it and used my upper body strength and lift up with all my might and flip us. Having me atop him now, both my hands gripped around his thick vainy neck. Applying pressure feeling his pulse staying steady while mine is frantic and fast.

Nicolais'eyes glare up at me, shooting both his hands out to grip my neck as well.

We were choke holding each other.

Both of us groaning and groggling as we choke the living shit out of one another. The unsettling part was his lips turnt up into a wicked smirk as my eyelids start to get heavy. Spots lining in my vision but I kept my grip on him.

I shift on top of him feeling something poking between my ass cheeks as my dress was rolled up to my thighs. 

The perv was turned on by this.

"Y-you s-sicko!" I choke out.

"What the hell is going on here?" A voice shouts from down the narrow hallway. I look up and meet with a well suited man, long wavy locks laid atop his shoulders. A scar on his chin. Eyes green as far as I can see.

Another man follows behind him looking just as identical but with out the scar while they both come closer.

Both of them come to each side of me and yank me out of my grip having me stumble and right myself and my dress. Air finally collected my lungs, eyes stinging with tears.

Nicolai sits up, eyes narrowing on the men's hands wrapped around my arms, "take her back to her room. No one goes in or out that aren't cleared by my orders. I'll send a maid up for fresh clothes. You, Sienna, will have dinner with me tonight."

Like hell I wanted that.

At this point here on out I was going to make sure this man will truly wished he hadn't taken me.

I was falling alright, falling into hysterical rage.

A new emotion that had awaken my eyes and see that this man will be my absolute undoing.