chapter 30

Sienna Galeon

"So who was it? That poisoned me?" I ask, stretching beneath the sheets in the early morning. Naked still from last night as Nico lays beside me in the sheets as well, totally forgot to lift his pants back up from last night too but he doesn't seem to mind.

Our heads are leaning side by side together when he hums in contentment, "Erica and one of the servers."

My eyes widen as I abruptly sit up and look down on him, "you killed a woman!?" I say in shock.

He raises an eyebrow at me, "I'm not biased with who I kill. If they threaten or try to kill you. They are dead. Doesn't matter what gender they are to me."

How....sweet. "well that explains how Erica knew the wine would have been poisoned. She told me before dinner that you'd poison it to off me." I mention before trying to get up, pushing the sheets off me to go to the bathroom.

But a large hand grips around my wrist and stops me, having me look back down at Nico.

His eyes narrow with a deep frown upon his lips, "you knew the wine was poisoned?" He asks, voice low and cutting.

I shrug, "yes."

His eyes flash and his grip around my wrist tightens, "how...dare...you." he whispers with a calming yet chilling tone.

Feeling the back of my neck hairs rise, I try to pull my wrist out of his grasp.

"Don't you ever try that again. You hear me? How could you do that to me? You have no idea how--" He cuts himself off, taking in a deep breath as if to calm himself, "try to put yourself in harms way again. I dare you, darling. Because if you do that again, I will tie your wrists onto this bed and fuck your ass until you scream my name hoarse with your ankles tied." He threatens me.

Biting my lip I can feel my heart beating wildly and my own eyes darkening with desire, "don't threaten me with a good time, Caro."

Nico let's go of my wrist and gives me an awed expression, "I never thought I'd have such a stunning, crazy, beautiful spitfiery woman sharing a bed with me."

Who is this man right now? "I’ll do anything you want me to do, as long as you keep looking at me like that." I tell him in a sultry voice.

We stare at one another with heated eyes, me standing by the bed naked as day and him half naked on the bed, his cock already hard and proud.

Until a knock at the bedroom door breaks our lifeline, having me scrambling to get the loose sheet on the floor and cover my body. The door opens and there peeks in Dimitri.

He eyes me up and down with a smirk before looking over at Nicolai, noticing his hard cock out in the open, but Nico doesn't seem to mind having eyes on his raging dick, "the minister will be in the Den for a talk. He has....some unfortunate factors to be involved after the ceremony." Dimitri says before looking back to me, "morning sweets, you look divine. Did you have fun last night?"

A blush creeps it's way up my neck, "maybe you should join sometime--"

"Sienna Lionessa, get your ass in that bathroom." Nico grumbles. I turn around and quickly enter the bathroom not before hearing his last words to Dimitri, "you'd think she wasn't a fucking virgin with that mouth on her."

I hear Dimitri laugh when I close the door behind me, smiling to myself.

When I look into the mirror I see myself as I've never seen myself before.

This woman in the mirror looks happy.

And the fact that I'm getting married today!

Letting go of the sheets I make my way to the shower and get ready for today.