chapter 14

Sienna Galeon

There are three things that go on as I stir in my sleep from the morning sunrise floods in from the tall window and hits my face. First, my hands are feeling up an unknown solid warmth. Second, the sound of a deep groan meets my ears. And lastly, the unknown solid warmth begins to push against me.

Until I realize whats happening, it was too late.

When my face meets floor on my side of the bed, a loud thump follows behind.  "Um, ouch!" I start, "did you really just push me off the bed?" I question out loud aghasted.

Righting myself, I get off the floor and glare down at him as he still lays on his side.  Only my glare didn't stick around as my eyes soften seeing how cute he looks.

Bed hair tangled on top with heavy hooded eyes and a pillow sleep line across his cheek. He is wearing a white tank top that stuck to him like a second skin. Showing his well pronounced muscles dipping in and out around his arm. Both arms adorned with dark ink that swirled and made up of many art pieces. I couldn't quite see from here exactly what they are but from here, I can tell they are  beautiful

Until that cute face of his contorted into a look of pain.

"Блядь." He hisses leaning forward and reaching for his legs.

My eyes widen while watching Nicolai groans. The look on his face full of agony when he tries to ease his muscles  and massages around his calves. My heart drops at the sight of it. I can tell he is in a great deal of pain too; by the way his body shakes a little, sweat beading down his neck.

I'm just here staring like an idiot when I finally start to move, getting on the bed and sliding closer to him. Reaching my hands out, "here let me--"

"Don't." Nico bristles at me while looking irrate.

I can be stubborn too, so I ignore his baleful stare and slowly touch one of his legs, letting the warmth meet my cool touch. I push up his sweats and surprisingly found little hair on his leg, I expected them to be hairy and bushy but they looked rather nice. Knowing he probably lost some muscle tone but they still look quite muscular.

Nico's breathing becomes rapid and harsh when I start kneading the muscles on his one calf. He grumbles under his breath stewing in his own tantrum.

"I said don't." He says but there was no bite to his words like before. My eyes look up to meet his face to see he has his eyes closed while leaning back against the head board of the bed.

I stay silent while massaging his leg making deep circular motions and digging into the tissue with the pad of my thumbs. A low moan escapes from his lips from my ministration, long gone his attitude and miffled expressions.

Something untangible touches my heart to the way his eyes are closed and neck stretches backward, showing an adams apple bob up and down as he relax his head on the headboard. Such a vulnerable sight I've ever seen from a man such as this one. From hearing how dangerous and vial the rumors been from men talking with cigars and whiskey tumblers in hand.

My emotions get the better of me; I'm getting overwhelmed with how intimate this is. Knowing I am infatuated with Nicolai Stone in every possible way already. Also knowing I'm a goner by this point. Him laying there being unware while my eyes track every move he makes, and every bead of sweat tracking down the column of his neck.

Would licking up his entire neck be wrong?

Would this moment be a good moment to tell him that I adore him?

I'm getting in way over my head, "does that feel good?" I ask him.

"Mmhmm." He hums in a low tone ending it with a deep sigh of relief.