chapter 15

Sienna Galeon

The amount of feelings I'm feeling has found its way above the surface, flooding me with great amount of devastation from today's travesty.

Once we pulled up at the front gate with an overly alarming security team surrounding the area we finally get through it with one word from the driver. Rue had been quiet the entire ride as everyone and I included.

I've been a mess but finally dried up my tears. Pulling in at the front of the mansions entrance I quickly open the door and flee up the big ramp part instead of the stairs. I can hear Rue coming after me as she shouts, "where do you think you're going?"

Opening the big front door, "Nico will hear about this! You all should be fired!" I yell making it known that they should hear it as a threat.

Rue laughs behind me while I charge into the lobby, "he will not believe you. You think you have some sway on our Pahkan? Stoopid gurl!" Her Russian accent lowers, "He is not going to let some whore ruin his Empire, see, dont you hear what I am saying?"

Half listening to her I make haste in my steps, "he is to be my husband! And he will hear about you too!" I threaten.

Her steps quicken as mine have, "not unless I get there first to tell him you are lying!"

Conniving bitch! "provami, vecchia megera!"

'Try me, you old hag!'

Once I get up the stairs I fucking run like a bat shit crazy person in ugly crocks.

Frantically running down a narrow hallway  with tiny light fixtures lighting up the long pathway, I just realized I have no freaking clue where he would be...

Rue seems to know because as I slowed down she had caught up racing beside me, shoulder to shoulder. For an old lady she sure can catch up with speed I've ever seen for such an age as herself, she looks well over sixty like my mother.

I was so caught off guard when she takes a sharp turn to her right, cutting me off by bumping my shoulder, grabbing a handle of a door.

I place my hand over her hand and stop her from turning the knob, "Get over your self! Master wont believe you!" She whisper shouts into my ear.

We both push and pull on each other until my right elbow comes up and knocks her on the side of her face, which causes her to lose her grip on the handle. Triumph settles into me as I swing the door open and walk in--

Then pause.

Cazzo di merda.

There he is sitting behind a huge deep coffee colored desk, a neat elegant fire place behind him, the fire in it looms a soft orange and yellow hue like an aura around his dark silhouette. I can barely see his face from the shadow angling and obscuring his God gifted features.

I can see what he is wearing though, a white long sleeve button up dress shirt. Dark suspenders clipped on with what looks to be  holding gun holsters laying against his chest. A glass tumbler filled with dark brown liquid.

I couldn't see if he was smoking a cigar or anything pertaining to cancer sticks, but the room is filled with smoke swirling around. Until I notice a couple men standing around the room. The twins and a older man sitting in a chair to the side with a black robe on holding a pipe as he puffs it. The old man looks at me, up and down slowly before looking back to my face.

I knew what he must be thinking examining me. I mean I probably look like a nut job right now.

I'm sure he saw the mascara smugged down my cheeks. Or the way my split lip is bleeding a little from me chewing on my lip from anxiousness from today's events. Maybe he can see my heart beating erratically as I just ran for my life to be a barer of problems at foot. My French braided hair disheveled with strands coming out from the sides and onmy face.