chapter 23

Sienna Galeon

After everything that occurred in the Den it was late at night, almost midnight. So I make my way to the bedroom with Nico following behind. We stay quiet the whole time when he gets off the elevator with me beside him.

Entering our bedroom, "I call bathroom first!" I call dibs running to the door.

"There are two sinks in there." Nico grumbles while wheeling behind me.

True. Yet I wanted me some alone time, "just give me ten minutes." I reason.

He sighs in defeat looking irritable, "hurry up."

Closing the door I inhale much needed air. Leaning my back against the door. Closing my eyes for just a moment and feeling nervous.

Nervous because this will be the first time to sleep in a bed where we both are awake and very aware. The other times don't count because for one of them I snuck in the bed while he was asleep and the other time he had no choice in the matter because he was exhausted and sleeping as well.

This is different this time.

I feel kind of giddy about it but then entirely anxious all in one.

Virgin jitters I guess. I need to get a grip on myself. For real.

Straightening up I get undressed and hit the shower. The water practically melts my skin off for how hot I like it. Shampooing my hair and then conditioning the ends with Nicolais' soap. I didn't get me any soap because I just wanted to smell like him. It sounds kind of stalkerish but whatever.

Once finished and get out wrapping a towel in my hair and over my body, I wipe my palm across the mirror over the sink.

Using makeup wipes to get the rest of my makeup off I wash my face and put a facial lotion on and rub it soothingly and then my neck.

Damn Dimitri.

He left several small hickeys on the side of my neck.

I smile to myself when drying my hair off with the towel and toss it into a hamper along with the towel that was wrapped around my body.

I use lavender lotion on my legs and arms before finding my nightly wear folded on a shelf by the toiletries section.

It's silky soft and is soft pink. It's basically close to lingerie. With the bottoms coming close to being boy-shorts which shows the bottom part of my ass hanging out. The shirt is almost see-through around the chest area while fully covers my midriff area.

Putting it on hastily, wearing no bra and no underwear beneath it because these shorts are basically underwear itself. I look at the tall stand up vanity mirror beside me.

Clearly you see my tits and nipples through it but I am feeling confident and dare I say, daring.

Taking a deep breath I open the bathroom door and walk into the bedroom.

Nico's back is to me with a phone to his ear speaking fast in Russian. But when he hears me he hangs up abruptly and turns his wheel, "about damn time. That was more then ten--" He cuts himself off when facing me.

His eyes widen ever so slightly while his mouth parts, I'm not sure but he may have stopped breathing because his chest isn't moving.

Then he shakes he head and rubs the back of his neck with his hand, a soft pink tint touches the tip of his ears.

Is...is Nicolai Stone flustered?

My hair is a little damp still but I make my way to the bed and snuggle in, fluffing my pillow, "bathrooms free." I say the obvious before resting my head down.