chapter 57

Sienna Stone

So, call me a coward.

Let's be real with myself now, at first I find myself marching towards wherever my husband is and to demand answers---also thinking about saying such things that may ruin our marriage.

Then I chickened out. I turned back around and wollowed in self pity because of course I had time to think--over think my anger.

I went down the stairs and out to the back to get some fresh air. The air is a bit chilly still but I make do. Finding somewhere secluded on a bench by a baron flower garden, I sit and stew.

Even if I know Nico is hiding something from me, about the plans, what's the chances he will tell me? I mean he has been pushing me away in the first place.

If I push back...

It'll make the situation worse, right?

I sigh aggressively before staring out at the property. Silence envelopes around me, feeling the soft wind whip my face while hair swirling in a frenzy. The sun is shining through the trees from afar--setting into orange and pink hue.

Hearing movement to the left, it's Donovon and Dimitri walking along the side of the garden heading my way.

When both get closer they say nothing as I keep quiet. They seem to be okay with no talking as they both sit on each side of me on the bench. Don takes of his coat and places it on my lap--to warm my hands. Dimitri picks the strands of my hair out of my face and tucks them behind my ear.

And we sit here in utter peace, watching the sun set. No words to be said just simply them offering their presence is what brings me content.

Until Dimitri speaks up, breaking the peace, "the Pakhan has left the estate about an hour ago. He wanted us two to inform you that he will be back the day before the Event."

My eyes water hearing those words, I sniff, "he is a cruel man, leaving me with these feelings..." I whisper into the wind.

Don grasp my hand beneath his coat on my lap, he gives my hand a firm squeeze, "whatever he plans to do--know he does it for you---know that you can trust him."

But it's so hard to trust him when he isn't telling me anything.

The twins say nothing as we stare at the sunset with the last shine of its beauty, flickering out and bringing darkness behind it.

The next day I awake with the twins laying with me in bed. The sun rises and shines through the slight open curtain. It hits my face while I sit up in bed, the covers falling off me. Each side of me is two men who I adore, sleeping soundly. They both look so rested and vulnerable in their sleep.

While I was restless all night, thinking about my husband who had left yesterday with no goodbyes.

I look over to Donovon who sleeps with one arm beneath his head. Gett8ng closer I pull the blanket ever so slightly below his waist, tugging it down to reveal his naked stomach and a pair of black briefs that snug his cock into place.

Something comes over me with the way his manhood is straining against the confinement, all man, all waiting to be touched.

I've been frustrated these past days, especially from yesterday when I witness Shina being fucked by Caspian--my father.

I'm so fucking messed in the head to think about such a scene, to get hot and bothered by two people like them. Caspian is in his late 40s while Shina is in her primes, I'm almost the same age as her.

But more or less, it turned me on. Thinking about Nico and me.

But he isn't here.

So my eyes land on two men sleeping in the bed, both even older then Nico.