chapter 22

Sienna Galeon

I wonder whatever happened to Rue and Erica? Hmm, beats me, never felt the need to ask Nico about that. As I get ready for tonight's events I found a sexy short--very short black cocktail dress that is not so modest and is backless. It's long sleeves were probably the only modest thing about the outfit. Black heels that has a sinful red underneath of the padding gives the look perfection. With my long dark hair I decide to curl the ends and pull all of it into a high ponytail with a pretty trinket to hold it in place. It has a red gem in the middle while the end of my hair grazes the between the blades of my back.

My makeup is showing boldness and glamorous sheen to give me a sexy look.

Red lips, dark smokey fuck me eyes, and blush on my cheek bones. I plucked and shaved before hand.

Remembering my shower I had early and getting the chance to stare myself in the tall mirror. I check my ass out and yes, there it is. A bite mark courtesy from my fiance who I'm convinced was a canabal in his past life.

Checking myself in the mirror one last time I turn around and walk to the bedroom door. Once I open it I am greeted with Dimitri who looks dashing in his tailored velvet midnight blue suit. His hair is combed back and face freshly shaved. I can smell a summer nights air from him, "you clean up nice." I compliment him.

Dimitri smirks, eyes roving all over my entirety, "lucky bastard."

"What?" I ask not quite hearing what he said.

He shakes his head before turning to his side and offering me his arm, "shall we, sweets?"

Straightening I huff a breath and mentally pep talk myself before saying, "Let's do this." I say, not really ready.

Looping my hand in and around his bent arm we make our way to the stairs. I can here many voices and laughter down there which causes me to have a little panic attack.

"ACH! YOU SHITTIN ME?" A voice shouts with an accent.

"Shit you not! He asked her to suck his cock and she turns around and punches him in his knockers." Another voice with same accent says back.

"He still wants her after that?!"

"Indeed. The fool."

As we both stand at the top of the stairs my eyes widen in shock.

So many men.

There are about ten of them in the lobby.

My eyes land on one man in particular which dissolves my confidence ten fold.

I forgot I had some family that are Norwegian who married into my family. Of course, I'd forget and now he is staring at me as if he recognizes me.

Ladies and gents, my Uncle In-law Oral.

Yes I was not joking about canceling Thanksgiving to Uncle Oral on text. He is very much real and now gazing up at me.

I guess Dimitri noticed the tension in my body--what probably gave it away is my squeezing the crap out of his arm I'm holding onto, "you know him?" He follows my gaze towards Oral, "what's wrong, Sienna?"

Shaking my head, "nothing. Let's go."

As we both walk done the room full of men had calmed down and look up to us. A silent moment passes through when we finally make it to the last step. A man walks over in front of us and speaks, "grave mistake bringing a beautiful girl into a room full of hot heads." He tells Dimitri.

Dimitri shrugs, "better to keep them in line then, you see, my hands are full," he gestures to my arm looped in his arm, "if I weren't...some of them may have to have their death certificates signed, dotted, and mailed to their wives." He subtly threatens.