chapter 21

Sienna Galeon

You know when you have a feeling of fluttering sensation in your belly. They describe them as 'butterflies' or maybe because you ate something that tickled your belly. Or possibly pregnant but I'm none of those because ergo virgin still. But at this moment I feel a burning sensation instead of the fluttering, like a candle was lit into aflame, burning and burning and burning.

I am burning for him.

Bent over the bed I await for him--for whatever he is going to do.

"I used to have trouble sleeping at night," he says from behind me. I hear him park his wheelchair behind me, "now I don't..." he trails off. As if what he is saying is relevant right now. What is he talking about?

I startle with a gasp in surprise feeling a small touch behind my knee over the jeans I'm wearing, "you have no idea how I thought so many times about how young you are.  That you are just acting your age. So energetic, not jaded from this type of world--but perfectly perserved like a lotus flower. An Angel with such dramatics. A fucking cry baby and too trusting to be a Pakhans wife."

I feel a heavy weight in my chest hearing his words.

Yes, I am young and he is ten years older but that didn't matter to me.

I wiggle a little trying to get comfortable in my position, I'm sure my ass is jiggling in front of him which makes me feel self conscious.

His fingers graze the side of my hip softly and slowly, a deep rumble from his chest reverberates between this close proximity we have. He groans, "shit, stop moving like that."

Face heating up into a blush I wanted to turn over my shoulder and look over at him from behind me but I couldn't. I can't look into his face as he speaks again, "maybe I should rid you for making my life already chaotic...you fuck me up with your eyes, lips...God, your ass. But that mouth of yours drives me insane. You have no idea how much you have over me?" He whispers the last bit hoarsely. 

I'm shaking at this point, my pussy tingling as wetness drips down between my legs beneath the jeans, "you fuck me up too, papi." I reply back, half heartedly in a joke to hide my feelings of what I actually am feeling right now. So hiding it behind humor is my best choice.

And I can't feel those feelings. No. If I do, there is no way of going back--or taking it back if I let it out with words. He would think I'm even more crazy as he probably does already.

Nico hums in what sounds like contentment  while he grips each side of my hips with his hands firmly to keep me still, "unbutton your jeans." He orders me with his deep sexy accent.

Biting my bottom lip I lift one of my hands from the foot board and reach beneath me to undo myself and unzip. I put my hand back in place while my breathing escalates into a higher rhythm. 

"Good girl." He praises.

I bite my tongue because I find myself wanting more and I'm scared if a say anything I may very much be cock blocking myself.

Nico grabs the top hem of my jeans and starts to pull them down until they fall to my ankles. Cool air whips against my bare ass cheeks and legs, the only thing covering my pussy is a triangle of my black thong.

My breath hitches when he places one large palm on my ass and squeezes it hard while the other teases the string that's wedged between my cheeks. "Such a sight to see. мой ангел."

Don't say anything. Don't say anything.

Cazzo. "And all for you, il mio re." I cave in.