chapter 54

Sienna Stone

My eyes flicker open and a name slips from my lips, "Levi."

"Wow, you went under like no problem...so did you get what you were looking for?" Julian says bringing me back in real time.

I slowly sit up on the bed placing my palm against my forehead, "how could I forget you..." I whisper more to myself. My heart is unsteady from the realization of everything in my past.

Julian taps my shoulder, "hey, you okay?"

I look up to meet his eyes, "Edmond is selling kids. He is breeding women to make himself soldiers as well. Experimenting the children and injecting them with what's called an S Serum. The receipts we seen earlier that were called subjects are people, Julian."

Subject 4....

Levi.

How could I break his promise...

A fat tear falls down my cheek but I wipe it off from the back of my hand and look away from Julian, "I'm ready..."

Julian tilts his head and frowns, "ready for what?"

I can't take it anymore. Edmond had taken so much from me. Deep inside me is ready to end this all, no matter the cost. I want to avenge them all with every last breath I take. Rage is something I've never been invited to feel but this, right now, I will not stop until Edmond Galeon and his Empire is gone.

He took away Devon, my older brother, he took away my pet rabbit, he took Levi away from me...he took everything!

"I'm ready to hold a gun." I say, with great determination.

After a couple of days shooting targets, Julian had helped me alot and told me that I needed a break from it or I wouldn't get much other training done. So now it's time to get with Caspian and train this early morning.

I have not seen Nico these past days, you could say I am avoiding him myself. The twins too, because I wanted my space from them all. I know this will hurt our relationship but right now the only thing I'm fighting for right now is for those people in the basement. 

I didn't tell Nico or anyone else of what I remembered from my past, only Julian, about the basement. Let's just say I have a good feeling my husband knows something about it. Julian did say after all that when he showed Nicolai the receipts on the Galeons transactions--he didn't look surprised.

"Fuck, you are tight." I hear a deep groan from the other side of the gym door.

I freeze.

"Faster, please!" A feminine voice moans out loud.

What in the hell? I sneak a peek around the opened door of the gym but regret I ever did that. Because now I want to burn the freakin sight out of my mind. Jeezuz.

The sight of my real father fucking Shina from behind against the gyms bench was not what I wanted my morning to go.

Sheesh, get a room! I knew Caspian had his eyes on Shina for some time now, even when I first met her in the Den. How his eyes track her every move...

Luckily I only seen bare ass cheeks and nothing else. Doesn't he know it's time for training?

"Shit, Shina, damn, you want me to cum inside you?" Casp groans.

I didn't get the chance to hear the rest of them. It's quite rude of them when they could literally find anywhere but the gym.

But I'd be a hypocrite saying so.

Nico and I fucked in alot of places, knowing for a fact others hear us around the mansion.

Walking up the stairs I make it to the bedroom. I'll be back to the gym later to train but now I just want to be left alone from everyone...

Taking off my workout clothes I strip my bra and underwear off before plopping myself on the bed, exhaling a heavy sigh.

For some reason, a gross sick reason, I'm turned on at the moment from earlier. It's been awhile since I've been touched in that way. Missing the warmth of my husband has me frustrated.

Why did he have to be an asshole all the sudden... because times like this I'm craving his touch. But I'd rather eat shit than to see him at the moment.

I've been and still am burning with despair and rage.

Levi.

Oh, Levi. If only I were stronger back then, if only I'd fought more. If only...

If only...

Shoving my face into the pillow I clench my fists, "it's just too much." I whimper into the pillow.

Here I am, finding myself alone in this room, thinking about my life. All of it. It's truly shit, my life that is. I've never thought I'd truly hate myself until now. I've been so naive till the end and it's disgust me. I'm no different from the Galeons after all. Living through out my years in a house full of evil, full of helpless humans...

Continuing  to live my life as if nothing happened, as Levi, my dear friend suffers and possibly died.

So I promise myself this, "I will end this. I will save them so you can rest easy, Levi."

For him, for every kid that lived an unfair life in that basement. To every soldier who never once seen anything more than bloodshed. I will save them all.

There is only one thing I have to do at this point now.

I get up off the bed and find something to wear.

I need to talk to Nicolai about something that will probably ruin our marriage.

I will do anything to know what he is hiding from me.

We are only a week away from the Event and I'm not nervous in the slightest anymore. Not when I vowed to myself to take down Edmond and free those people.

Those people will live to tell and they will not be alone anymore.

I will fight for them, for me, for him.