chapter 48

Sienna Stone

The bedroom door slams shut, shaking the hinges. Dimitri picks me up by the arms and tosses me gently onto the big master bed. The silky sheets meet with some of my bare skin. The twins make their way around each side of the bed and toss the black duvet sheets off. Nico stands tall at the foot of the bed as the twins get undressed. Taking off their suits and ties all while my husband stares down at me. His cane in hand, but disregards it by letting it go and fall to the floor.

Nicolai slowly loosens his tie from his collar, "I want to watch." He demands when both the twins are now bare chested and wearing nothing but briefs.

My eyes shift to Donovon, a new red scar around his stomach. He slowly--teasingly reaches the hem of his briefs and pulls them down. My eyes widen when his cock springs free from confinement, an angry head saluting me. A large vein pronounced on the side of his beautiful cock.

Don gets in bed and puts his hand on my shoulder, "let me help you." He rasps.

He helps me take off my pajama shirt. My eyes then shift to Dimitri who is now naked, his cock bobbing up and down to his own movements. He smirks, "and let me help you, sweets." Reaching down he tugs on my pajama pants.

They both toss the fabric pieces away, now I'm only in a thong. My breasts free and sensitive to the chill air. My nipples perk up and skin fills with goosebumps. Having three sets of eyes on me, sitting here bare before them.

I wasn't ready before, but now...

I know I am.

And I wanted Nicolai to watch his fill. So to my utter surprise I'm the one who makes the first move.

I reach for both the twins necks with my hands and bring them closer to me, my lips meet Dimitris'. He takes me in stride when my lips open and his tongue greets me. While I press Don's face down to my chest. Donovan kisses my breasts and licks my nipple before sucking it in with gentle pulls. I moan into Dimitri's mouth as we lock tongues together, tasting each other, devouring each other. All while my eyes are on Nicolai.

Nicos eyes darken, "she likes it rough. Don't hold back." He orders them.

Dimitri pulls back from our heated kiss and presses me down by my shoulders--my back meets the sheets. Donovon hooks one finger around the string of my thong and drags it down my thighs and legs. Until they are completely off and discarded, Don throws my soaked thong towards my husband. Nico catches with ease and fists it before bringing it up to his nose and---

"Don...Dim." I moan when the twins both tease my nipples with their fingers, pinching ever so slightly.  My pussy clenches to the pleasure and attention my breasts are getting.

But my eyes still on Nico as he keeps his eyes on me, sniffing my underwear as the twins mawl me. Such a dirty--dirty man.

It's dark, but not that dark when the only lamp shade is lighting the room. But from where my husband stands, darkness follows, the shadows cover his facial features in the most sinister way possible,  he grins, showing some perfect sets of teeth as he bares them. Eyes glinting into sharp predators keenest, I imagine red in his eyes as the devil hinself staring upon us three, as he watches his wife be touched and pleasured by his best men, his friends.

Dimitri kisses he way down my body while Don brings one of my hands closes to his cock. I grip in on instant feeling his thickness and the seeping arousal coming out of his slit, "that'a'girl, grip my cock and fuck it with your small fist."

Oh. My. Jeezuz.

Don has a filthy mouth on him.

I moan, "cazzo!" When Dimitri licks my mound before opening my pussy lips with his fingers and tongues me there, right where my clit is. He swirls his thick tongue and uses two fingers to rub circular motions above my clit.