chapter 12

Sienna Galeon

Everything escalated from this morning from waking up to deciding my actions.  It was quite easy to be honest. Last night after our 'talk', I have found myself wanting to know his answer. And I thought he would come to my room and let me know. But no, nobody came this morning to my room, it was almost noon by the time I've finally gone mad with myself thinking over and over if weather or not he decided yes or no.

And it was bullshit that nobody came to my room at all for breakfast. Like they forgot me.

So I decided my actions were justified when last night's dinner was over, I stole the fork I had in my hand. Praying he didn't notice and he didn't, I'm sure my proposal caught him so off guard that it was the smallest thing he didn't seem to figure out.

I was going to use the fork as some sort of weapon if things didn't go well. Like him deciding to off me while I'm asleep. So I snuck it with me and placed it under my pillow.

Then when he didn't come nor anyone else, I decided to use the said fork to my advantage.

I wanted out of this room and find Nicolai and curse him out so bad he wouldn't imagine such words existed.

Finding an outlet on a wall I grip the end of the fork as my hand is covered by the end of  the black t shirt I'm wearing. Plugging the sharp edges into the slit of the outlet. I yelp in a scare as sparks start spewing out--landing on the carpet by me. A small flame ignited, slowly flourishing in other patches of flames.

Well shit, I didn't think this through.

The floor is on fire, and I'm in a locked room. So smart Sienna.

Running to the bedroom door I start banging on the door with frighten haste, "FIRE! THERES A FIRE! LET ME OUT!" I start kicking the door at this point screaming when the flames grow, "NICO!"

All I wanted was to know Nicolais' answer.

But now I may never know because I'd burn to death, literally. 

Even as a captive to the most dangerous made man heard of, I'd die in a fire...and still not be married as I longed for since I was little.

The irony is outstanding.

Is no body going to get me out?

Click. The door unlocks and an unfamiliar man opens the door. He snarls down at me, "you stupid bitch, what did you do!?" He shouts, grabbing me by the arm.

Trying to pull out of his grip, his hold tightens causing me to wince, and cry, "let go! You're hurtng me!"

"Nico!" I shout hoping he'd come, I need his answer. I can't help it, I'm programed that way. My emotions are so heightened right now I couldn't even focus as the man--manhandles me with vice grip.

Until the man's hand comes down on me and back hands me in the face. His ring slices my lip and dents my upper cheek area. Cazzo, that hurt like a mother!

I cry as he restrains me whirling me around as my back presses against his chest. Wrapping me in his embrace and shoving me with him towards the stairs. Pushing me while struggle to follow his pace. "I-I will tell Nico what you did!" I threaten hoping it will work.

"Shut up, cunt." He growls. Growls...really?

We finally made it down the stairs not that it wasn't difficult but my toes are in pain as I was forced to move against my will  where my toes slide across on the carpet of the steps causing my poor piggys to have carpet burn.

I hear the man speak Russian in the air and I'd guess he just alerted whoever of what happened in the black piece of contraption in his ear that I seen earlier at the door.