chapter 13

Sienna Galeon

Rue had brought me up to Nicolais' bedroom. After a long day of absolute nothing. Just checking out half the west wing of this mansion. Rue mentioned that the East wing was off limits which has me curious nonetheless. Nico had been gone all day long with his men. The place as been quiet with an eery silence. This place was to big to be almost completely empty. There is no decorations nor a picture in sight. As if he just moved into this empty space and called it good.

There is couches and chairs, even a huge TV in the living den area, but it still looks bland, lifeless.

I smile thinking maybe as his 'wife' I could change that...

But that would be pushing it.

Only...My thoughts got the best of me when an idea came into place. Knowing my Emophilia ways I can't help it. I'm aware how crazy it is but I made up my mind.

Get Nicolai to fall for me first. I don't know how but it's a start.

Rue opens the door to the 'master suite' and nudges me in, "don't cause trouble." She warns before shutting the door behind me with her on the other side. Leaving in silence of a room that is not mine.

Dark tones of grey, black, and coffee colors fill the room. A California size square bed with a deep silky grey blanket and white back accented pillows--with tiny plush black throw pillows.

Dark maghony dresser to my right by a huge door. I walk over and open it, instant light floods the area showing me the master bathroom. Two sinks, a porclein tube that could fit two people. A shower with a glass sliding door. A chair in the middle of it--reminding me of my handicapped soon to be husband.

Inhaling the same woodsy and ember scent from his shirt I'm still wearing now. Warmth spreads around my body at the comfort it brings me. It's hot a muggy in here which tells me that he had just been in here not long ago to shower and I've must have missed him.

Which reminds me that I desperately needed a shower my self.

Quickly closing the door I start the tub water, turning the handle and testing for hot water. I need it to be melting my skin off kind of hot.

Rummaging around I find me a wash cloth and a fluffy white towel to dry me off later. Placing them on a stool beside the tub, I start stripping clothes off. My underwear is trash at this point, and my strapless bra left sores on the undersides of my breasts.

Finally naked I dip into the huge tub and turn off the water once its filled almost to the rim. I sigh deeply in contentment.

I grabbed the only shampoos I could find which smelled divine nonetheless. Spicy and woodsy like Nico.

Lathering my body with the shampoo I wash myself. I lean back and rest the back of my neck on the cool proclein rim, propping one leg up on the end to relax more. Closing my eyes and humming to myself while the sounds of sloshing of water continues, cleaning my body slowly.

A small creaking of a door being opened was made, but I pay no mind to it. I knew who it was.

My eyes still closed, "would you like to join?" I ask him. Imagining him just sitting there with the door wide open and staring at me while the back of my head is to him.

The clock ticks as I wait for his reply, but none came, only the sound of the door closing.

Mood suddenly ruined I keep washing until I find that there is nothing else to wash, I get out.

Drying myself off I leave the towel wrapped around my breast and my ass. I could hear from the other side of the door that he had not left yet, the sounds of wheels rolling on the hardwood floor gave it away. Constant rolling and rolling as if pacing...

Checking my face in the mirror seeing that I look as natural as I've ever been because my Mama always had me put makeup on even when I am just in the house an entire day, a few blemishes here and there greets me but I wasnt too fixated on them, I feel like myself, the face of the real me.

Opening the door I step out seeing wheels crossing the floor, my eyes trail up until I'm facing Nico.

My entire body floods in heat while his eyes get a good look at me. Starting from my wet dark long hair sleeked back, then the column of my neck as I swallow. Blue eyes darkening while landing on my thighs which were half covered.

A shiver runs down me and it wasn't because there was a draft or that I'm wet, no, it's because this man without even touching me, only looking at me--does things--naughty things that cause my body to aflame in a new light. Aroused. I am fucking aroused.

No stupid crush I had in the past had me feel this way.

Nico shakes his head, "I folded some clothes on the bed for you. Tomorrow you will need your own clothes. So Rue and some of my men will take you to get some across town."

How thoughtful, "will you be there with me?"

He points a finger ignoring my question, "I brought extra blankets and pillows."

My eyes follow where he is pointing down at.

"You seriously are having me sleep on the floor?" I pout, "but we are going to be husband and wife soon...shouldn't we get used to sleeping in your bed together?" I ask.

He grimaces, nostrils flaring, "we are not married...yet. And we still need to discuss some things. I've built a contract--"

A contract? "You mean our marriage licences?" I say hopful.

"No. A contract for whatever happens to me if I die." He explains slowly.

Something in me snaps in two at hearing those words. It did occur to me that being a made man is a risky life. But hearing him say it like that...It's as if he is talking about it like it is his inevitable future.

Before I have anything to say he turns his chair and enters the bathroom, shutting the door.

Bottom lip puffing out in a pout I start putting on clothes he had folded for me. It's yet another set of a black fit like the exact same I wore today.

Only this time I'm going commando and bra less.

Making a bed on the floor with a huge blanket and pillows I lay down, beating one pillow into place before laying my head on it.

Pulling the blanket over me and up to my chin I hear him from the bathroom. That reminds me that I didn't brush my teeth. Ugh.

It sure took him more than 20 minutes until he finally came out. He has damp hair and is wearing a deep grey robe. Blue eyes meet down at me before he looks away looking a little flustered...hmm odd...and wheels to the other side of the bed. I shift and turn to my other side so I could see his wheels from beneath the bed.

The sound of a grunt and bed sheets moving meets my ears, until silence fell.

And a couple claps reverberates the room, causing the lights to shut off. Darkness envelopes me as I stare up at the ceiling now.

Then my mind starts to wonder. I was restless especially knowing my future husband is in the same room as me.

I hated the silence, always had. It made me think and think and think. Mostly depressing thoughts which are now filling my mind.

Thoughts like, I wonder if he will ever learn to love me like my parents had when they got married.

Or like, am I making a mistake in putting my heart where it shouldn't be.

These thoughts last the better of 5 minutes before getting up off the floor and going ahead with my plan.

My head creeps up to see over the bed. Surprisingly, he is asleep already. The way his chest heaves slowly up and down, one hand propped up under his head.

Slowly, very slowly I move the blanket over and move in quietly. The bed dips to my weight while finally laying underneath the cover.

The thread count on these sheets are to die for.

Laying my head down on the pillow, I stare at his side profile for a little while until my eyelids drag down into a dream-less sleep.