chapter 33

Sienna Stone

It's late morning when I awake from deep sleep, the best sleep I must say. Last night had me deeply exhausted especially when Nicolai kept his word on 'making it up to me'. He gave two more orgasms with his mouth while he sat on his chair in the shower and I leaning toward him with my hands on his shoulders, gasping and moaning. Well, that was right after we argued for a good minute about him complaining on how hot I like my water. So we had our first martial banter and then met half way when turned the temp down a little for him.

Now awake I reach for his side of the bed only to find out his side is empty and cold.

He probably had business to take care of this morning. Kind of bummed he didn't wake me though.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to freshen up for today. I have decided to go to town since it's Christmas Eve after all. So I fix my hair in a high ponytail with loose curls at the end of my hair. Must some makeup on and a nude lip shade. I've notice some thing different about my face in the reflection. Maybe it's a sex glow like they would say to pregnant women, that they look like their 'glowing'. Who knows.

I picked out my outfit for today. It's a one piece black silky crisscross backless, eyelash lace trimmed, satin, cami night dress.

It's short, almost too short if I bend down, but I won't be doing any of that today...I'm going shopping.

Matching lacy black heels to top off the look I make my way out of the bathroom and out the bedroom towards Nicolais' Den. He may be cooped up in there.

Maybe I should have knocked or have had someone call him because as soon as I open the door I freeze.

Well then.

Nico is leaning back on his chair behind his desk, a shot glass of I'm assuming vodka is hand tilted slightly in mid air as if he was about to down it but had stopped because of my unannounced presence standing at the door. About five men in suits are standing around with their eyes on me.

Nico proceeds downing his shot glass of clear liquid and places in on his desk, a eery silence follows after the tiny click of the empty glass.

Jutting my chin out in confidence I walk in still feeling eyes on me but don't let bother me, my eyes stay on my husband when I reach around and plop my ass on the edge of his desk beside him. His eyes check out my bare legs and follow all the way up to my low cut, "I'm in a meeting." He says, blue eyes finally meeting my face.

"I need a ride to go to town for last minute arons." I tell him placing my hand atop his knee and lean closer to him, "maybe Dimitri or Don can take me?"

"They are busy today. I'll assign some men to take you, but what arons are you talking about?" He grips my wrist to stop my hand from sliding further down his thigh, "behave, darling." He chastises me with my dirty intentions.

I pout my bottom lip not really wanting to tell what these arons truly are or it would be pointless so I tell him a little white lie, "I need my own shampoo and--" shit I wasn't good at making up stuff on the whim, "condoms, need lots of those." I lamely say. Hearing a couple of coughs behind me from the men.

"Net."

No? He just said no...

"But--"

He cuts me off, narrowing his eyes and pulling me towards him. So now I'm on my knees between his legs behind his desk as he looks down on me, grabbing ahold of my chin and forcing me to look up at him, "you can go do your little arons. But let me say this with clear intentions. We are not using condoms. I will personally make you regret suggesting us using them. That pussy is mine and you will not deprive me of feeling you bare." He mutters down at me.