chapter 16

Sienna Galeon

I remember the small tale of the big bad wolf blowing all the three little pigs houses. It's an old tale to tell for kids who have lived a childhood of dreams to dream over.

This moment reminds me of the tale, except there are four preys and one big predator in this office. Nicolai is the big bad wolf in this story for sure. And the stupid pigs are the men standing in front of us on the other side of the desk, shoulder to shoulder like soldiers.

The man who had treated me the worst of them all and who called me names, assaulted me was the last one on the right side. He is glaring down at his shoes looking tense--I'm sure he knew why he was brought in here as the rest do.

I don't know about anyone else in here but I feel a little claustrophobic with all this many testosteroned-small minded pricks of men.

As if we didn't have enough men in this office, Dimitri decides to come in and closes the door behind them. He stares at the backs of the four men's heads before shaking his head and making a gesture of a gun with his fingers--pointing at their backs and pretends he shoots them. A laughing smirk plastered his face while doing so before looking over at me, he winks.

I couldn't help but giggle with a hand over my mouth. Nico pinches my side probably to tell me to stop. I'm sure he is glaring at Dimitri to chastise how this isn't a joking matter.

Shifting in his lap I be quiet as the room is in utter conflicted silence.

Finally Nicolai breaks that silence, "I don't have all day gentlemen. So let us began talking about our plans with how to keep Sienna out of trouble." His deep voice rumbles against my back.

Me out of trouble? What?

Leaning to the side a little away from his body I turn my head from him. I didnt want him to see the hurt I'm feeling portrayed on my face. I guess he doesn't believe me and Rue was right.

Of course he doesn't believe me! Why would he? I'm a Galeon and apparently the chosen prize possession in his world to getting what he wants out of my Papa.

This was a deal for deal...for my protection in marriage and for him to get the shipping company that he needs for his supplies.

Sitting here miserable with my running thoughts, the men seem to loosen up and talk about their plans. Plans that unfortunately involve me as they explain it to their Pakhan; who is just leaning back in his chair with hands now laying on his chair rests.

Dimitri has caught my attention while he takes out his pistol to clean it and stands behind them.

I haven't noticed the talking had stopped until Nico grabs my undivided attention, "Sienna, darling, pay attention." He says in a heavy tone.

My eyes follow his eyes looking down between us, watching his fingers come up slowly until his knuckles caress the side of my breast in a tenderly way.

"Doesn't she have lovely tits?" Nicolai asks no one in particular.

No one says a word, not even me as he continues, "and her ass? Perfect to grab and hold and tug."

Perfect.

He thinks my ass is perfect.

Something warm and fuzzy sticks around inside me when he keeps going, putting one of his large hands around the front of my neck and pulling my back flushed against his chest, the warmth of his breath touching the tip of my ear, "her body...every man should be jealous to not have such an exquisite sight to see but its for only her soon to be husband to see."