chapter 39

Sienna Stone

Wow.

Interesting.

1.2 million likes, 5000 comments, 33 stitches, 10,000 saves and 1000 follows on Tiktok. My video of the men walking down the stairs in slow motion to that mickey song went viral surprisingly.

I giggle to myself with a hand over my mouth.

"What's so funny?" Dimitri asks from beside me as we walk down the hallway. We just finished our meeting when I gave my answer to learning how to fight.

Caspian left moments ago so it was just me and the twins, Nico said he'd be with us in a moment.

I show him my video, "I think you boys became famous with one click. Look! You all have grabbed booktoks and sugardaddytoks attention."

Dimitri chuckles while Don shakes his head with a smile, "guess we did indeed."

"Sienna."

I stop and turn to face Nico as he walks over to us, he hovers over me with a grumpy expression, "hello, caro. What's with that face?" I ask, innocently batting my eyelashes.

"Why do you think?" He grumbles, eyes narrowing, "you made a fucking bargain with him!" He raises his voice.

Oh yeah. "So?"

He looks downright perplexed and frustrated all in one, it's cute. "That's all you have to say for yourself? That you without speaking to me first agree to let him teach you how to fight until he brings you a puppy!?"

Diabolical I know, "si."

He practically growls, "you said earlier you wanted to play? Well let's play then...you go about your day and don't think you won't go unpunished." He takes a step close, chest close to my face as he towers me, "lets call it cat and mouse hmm. You better watch your corners, darling. Better not let your guard down." He threatens, voice heavy and delicious.

My body shivers in the most delightful way to his threat. I like this game, "is that right Papi? Am I the cat?" I tease placing a palm on his suited chest using my nails to dig in slightly, "meow."

"Say what you will, I have a couple of calls to make. The twins will be out for the day. I'll be in the Den." He informs me before turning around and heading back.

I whirl around to face the twins as they listened to every word we've shared, "he underestimates me."

Dimitri nods, "da, you can be quite scary, sweets."

Don rubs the back of his neck with his hand, "this is either going to end very good, or very deadly."

I went about my day as Nicolai had put it. I did eat a snack and watched crunchyroll for a bit. Then decide to do my nails on the floor by the bed in our bedroom. When I finish I was walking down the hallway when I hear foot steps behind me. But everytime I look back nobody was there, not a soul.

During the rest of the day I couldn't help but feel eyes on me everywhere I went. It's a big mansion so it could've been just a maid or one of Nicos men.

Until I get this thrilling feeling in my stomach knowing the game is still proceeding. He wanted me as the mouse but he is so wrong.

I wanted to be the cat and to pounce him like a tiger. I want to climb him like a tree with his tallness. I want to rip his expensive suit apart and devour him.

I was no mouse.

And I was right from the very beginning when I told him that he underestimates me, and I was right when I have just told the twins the same thing...