chapter 43

Sienna Stone

His words have stunned me. I didn't know what or how to react at such a request, or was it an order? Doesn't matter, all I know is deep down his words had affected me immensely.  Like spilling hot water down my body then the chill air cooling it off and giving me shivers down my spine.

I remember Greta saying something about him sharing, hell, I remember that talk me and Donovon had that one day about them sharing with one woman in the past.

Was I...

Into that?

Could I...no, would I like being shared?

It's like one of those things where you believe you are that type of person until the opportunity happens...what reaction could one have?

So I did one thing that probably would have you think, I'm one hot mess.

"Hold on." I say and press the mute button on the phone.

Yes, I just did that. I have put Nico on hold after he just told me to let Donovon touch me. To be fair, we are outside in the cold and in a treeline outside of a party.

I look up to Don as he is now so close, his eyes intently watching me, "car...let's go to the car." I announce with a shaky breath. Grabbing ahold of his arm and force ourselves away from the trees and back to the bonfire. Laughter rings around the air as I tug him along with me until we get close, "hey guys! Want to play another game!?" Sam calls out to us, waving her hand.

Honestly, I wasn't having all that much fun...is it bad that I think now all this seems pointless? I mean, they are all the same age as me but at what point does someone find out that they'd rather be content with a homestead life, staying home, watching anime, reading books. That was me through and through, my college life was over a about a year ago. That life had made me miserable. I think the reason why I wanted to come in the first place was because I was thrilled to actually have someone invite me, as a friend.

So yes I'm going to blow them off but that doesn't mean I don't want to lose what's in front of me. So I tell her, "we are leaving but you and the rest are more than welcome to come by my place during the New Year and we can have a small get together."

I wanted badly for her to say yes. I wanted their company, I couldn't dismiss the opportunity, or I'd end up being lonely if my husband or the twins are busy one day.

Sam smiles, "of course!" She looks to Ryan, Jude, and Ari, "sounds fun huh guys?"

They all nod. My chest heaves out in relief, "great! I'll see you all soon!" I wave them off, grabbed my purse and tug Don with me.

Don hasn't said a single word as I practically barge through the crowded house, until we finally made it out the front door and towards the car that's parked along the side of the street. The car is black on black, tinted windows so dark it's like painted black. So no one can see inside the backseat windows.

I open the back door and whirl around to grab Donovon by his arms and push him into the back. He grunts, "what are you--?" He is cut off by me climbing in behind him and slamming the door shut. Continuing to climb on his lap and straddle him. I pick up my phone and unmute my husband...

"Did you seriously put me on mute?" Nico grumbles.

I giggle, "sorry, I just wanted to find a spot for us to be alone."

"Alone? You are not home?" He questions.

Oops, forgot I didn't mention the party to him, "um yeah."

"Sienna." He starts chastising but I cut him off.