Chapter 6⃣

•Emily's P.O.V.•
About 4 hours after I left Ethan's house,I still couldn't get that scary movie out of my head. It just kept replaying and replaying in my head and I was afraid to go to sleep. I didn't know what else to do so I texted Ethan.
Me:Hey Ethan..are you still up?
After waiting for about 30 minutes I still got no answer from him so I thought he was just asleep.I still couldn't go to sleep so I texted the next person who I thought of.
Me:hey Grayson..you still up?
Grayson🔥:yeaa,whats up
Me:Ethan and I watched a scary movie earlier and now i cant sleep
Grayson🔥:Scary nightmares???
Me:yeaa🙄 this is why i dont like to watch scary movies
Grayson🔥:want me to come over?
Me:if you want
Grayson🔥:ill be over in a sec
Me:okaay lol
I put my phone down and went downstairs. I noticed everyone else was asleep so I had to be super quiet. I heard a knock on the door and quickly opened it. Before Grayson could say anything I covered his mouth with my hand and told him to be quiet. I grabbed his hand and led him to my room. As we walked in i closed the door behind us and locked it. I let out a sigh of relief.
"Whyd you lock the door? Were not gonna fuck or anything" He said with a chuckle as he took off his shoes.
"No dumb one"I laugh. "Its 12 am, you know how bad it would be if i was caught with a boy in my room at 12 am"I said raising my eyebrow.
"Then i guess we just have to be quiet"He says as he climbs into my bed and pulls the covers over him. I kinda just stood there blankly trying to figure out what the hell he was doing. He chuckled and patted the spot next to him. I turned off the lights and got under the covers next to him.I had my back towards his stomach. Like little spoon and big spoon. He then wrapped his arms around my waist.It took me a second to get comfortable and relax because I mean i was spooning with a person ive known for like 2 days so.

As soon as i got use to it I started felt so safe and warm in his arms and I never wanted to loose this feeling. Before I dosed off into sleep I whispered to Grayson "Thank You". He gave no response so I thought he fell asleep and as soon as I was about to fall into a deep sleep I felt a warm smooth kiss on my neck.I suddenly got chills all down my spine.I said nothing and just fell asleep.It was perfect.

*morning*
•Emily's P.O.V.•
It was currently 10:00 am and everyone was still asleep.I noticed I was still wrapped up in Grayson's arms.I tried to get up to use the bathroom but his grip on my waist got tighter. Weird reflexes i guess??? I realized he wasn't gonna let me go so I turned around to face him. I started staring at all his facial features. How he has a birthmark on his chin unlike Ethan and also how he has a small scar right between his eyebrows and gosh those lips, his perfectly plump lips. At that moment all I wanted to do was smash my lips against his."It's not nice to stare princess" he says still half asleep."oh gosh...sorry I didn't realize you were awake"I say a bit embarrassed. "it's okay,I wanna smash my perfectly plump lips against yours too"he says with a huge smirk on his face. "Oh my god did I say that out loud..."I say as my cheeks turn red.I start to fidgit, trying to get out of bed but Grayson grabs me by my waist and puts me on his laps. He sits up and looks directly into my eyes. Then all of a sudden he smashes our lips together and we kiss passionately. Our lips move in sync for about 2 minutes until we pull apart."I told you I wanted to smash my lips against yours" he says trying to catch his breath. I giggle at his joke and finally get up to use the bathroom.

Hopeless Love • GDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें