Chapter 2⃣2⃣

• Emily's POV •
We worked on the project for about 2 and half hours until everyone got bored. We watched a movie and then everyone started getting sleepy and it was only 7 pm. "okay so you guys wanna play a game or something?"I asked. "HIDE AND SEEK!"Jack yelled. Everyone laughed and agreed. "Soo whos it?"Johanna asked. "Jack because he wanted to play"I said. "Count to 50"I yelled as I turned off the lights. I didnt know where to hide because I haven't play hide in seek in the longest time. I ran over to where the fuzzball table was and hide under it. It had walls that came down about 1 foot from the ground so I was hidden pretty well. I waited there for the longest time. I could hear Jack run around and yell "HA FOUND YA". Once he came so close to me I could feel him walking. But then he ran into to the wall. I could hear Johanna giggle in the corner,she can never control her laughing. Jack ran over to her and yelled "HA FOUND YOUUUUU". "Damn it"She yelled. It made me laugh. "oooohh Emily I hear you,I will finnnd you"Johanna said. I quickly ran out from underneath the table and towards a closet. It was the heater closet so I could hide behind some pipes. I slowly backed up into the closet when suddenly someone smashed their lips against mine. I backed up and was about to scream when they covered my mouth with their hand. "Its Grayson"he whispered into my ear. "Godamn you trying to give me a heart attack"I said. All of a sudden the lights flipped on. "I thought we were playing hide and seek not 7 minutes in heaven"Ethan said with a smirk. Everyone stood their looking at us. Well we were the last ones I guess. We just stood their awkwardly. "well we can play 7 minutes if you guys want"William said while breaking the silence. "Okay"everyone said. "well Emily can go first since she wants to play soooo bad"Johanna teased. We all sat in a circle and put a empty soda bottle on a checker board. I spun the bottle and it landed on Katherine. "lets go have some fun kit-cat"I said with a smirk. Grayson eyes got real wide. "let me rephrase what Grayson is thinking.....OMGAWWD SUCH A TURN ONNN"Ryan said trying to mimic Grayson's voice. Everyone just laughed and me and Katherine walked into the closet. I looked at Grayson and winked right before I closed the door. I turned around and looked at Katherine. "we don't have to do anything if you don't want to"I said. "Ill do it if you want to"She said. "why not,fuck it.Im gonna yolo this shit,going back to 2013"I said. I got closer to her and started kissing her. We made out until the 7 minutes were up. Tbh it was the same as kissing a boy expect this person had boobs. We walked out and sat down at our seats. Grayson just stared at me and said "sooooooooooooooo"he said begging for details. "yes we made out"I said. "REALLY?"He yelled. "yes but chill don't get a boner,we dont want tommy to come out and play"I said. Everyone just laughed and Katherine spun the bottle. It landed on Grant. "Ayee lets go kit-cat,SHES A GREAT KISSER"I yelled as they walked into the closet. "Well Im gonna go pee"I said while getting up. I walked into the bathroom and was about to pull down my shorts when Grayson walked in. "ughh Grayson can't you just ever let me piss in peace"I said. "Babe that was such a turn on"He said while backing me up into the sink counter. "well turn it off"I said trying to push him off me. He picked me up and put me down on the sink. "Graysooon"I whined. He smashed our lips together and kissed me roughly. He started moving his hands up and down my body. He slowly inched closer to the inside of my shorts. He was about to go pass my panty line when there was a loud knock on the door. "7 minutes are up"Johanna yelled. Grayson backed up and I jumped off the sink. He walked towards the door and I just stood their. "aren't you coming"He asked. "I still have to pee"I said. He walked out and I finally got to use the bathroom. After I was done I walked back outside and sat in my spot. Grant spun the bottle and it landed on Johanna. "OOOO GUUURL GO GET SOMEEE"I yelled. Everyone laughed and went on their phones while we waited for the seven minutes to end. After they came back out Johanna spun the bottle. It landed on Jack. "ayeee lets go Jackieee"William yelled. We did the same as before and waited for them to come out. When they came out Jacks hair was all messed up and messy. "Well godamn Johanna"I said while pointing to Jacks hair. "I was just mimicking you and Grayson"she said. "you know it"Grayson said with a giant smirk. Jack spun the bottle and it landed on Gabby. "ugh so much work"Gabby complained while trying to get up. They walked into the closet. 7 minutes later they walked out laughing. "we were playing patty cake"Gabby said while laughing. Everyone gave them weird faces and laughed. They sat back down and Gabby spun the bottle. It landed on Ethan. "GET SOMEE"Grayson yelled out. They walked into the closet and I looked at Johanna. I gave her an are you okay look. She smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I knew she kinda liked Ethan so I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. We all went on our phones and then we heard a moan. We all stared at the closet and 3 minutes later they walked out. Ethan had a hickey he clearly was trying to cover up with his shirt but it didn't work. "umm Gabby,you missed a button"I said. Everything just got awkward and I looked at my phone to check the time. "well I think we are done here,its 12am so I think everyone should just go home. We all got up and went upstairs. I grabbed Johanna's arm so she could stay downstairs with me. "you okay?"I asked. "yea Im fine,its not like Im his girlfriend or anything"She said. I felt bad I thought they liked each other but Gabby and Ethan would make a good couple too. We walked upstairs and I walked everyone to the door. I gave Grayson a goodnight kiss. "Night Princess"He said as he kissed my forehead and walked out the door. "Night bestfraand"I said to Johanna as she walked out. "God night"Gabby said. "what? ️"I asked as I giggled. "I meant goodnight,Im sorry Im tired"She said while laughing. "Its cool, God night"I said. "God night?"Jack asked. "its what all the cool kids say"I said. They all just laughed and everyone walked out the door. I grabbed my phone my phone and went upstairs. I plopped on my bed and fell asleep.