Chapter 2⃣4⃣

*next day*
• Graysons POV •
I woke up to Ethan jumping on my bed. "GRAY WAKE THE FUCK UP"Ethan screamed. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK LET ME SLEEP ITS SATURDAY UGH"I groaned. "WE ARE GOING TO PRESS PLAY"He cheered. I shot up out of bed. "WE ARE?WHAT?HOW?"I asked. "okay okay so the press play manger called me saying their are 2 openings for us to come if we want to come to the press play event in new york this weekend so I accepted and they said that we are allowed to bring two guest with us too."Ethan explained. "OMG WE ARE GONNA MEET SO MANY DOLAN FANS.....OMG I NEED TO TELL EMILY!"I yelled in excitement. I texted Emily.
Me:Hey are you busy today?
Babyy🔐:No Im free
Me:wanna hang?
Babyy🔐:suree
Me:okay Ill pick you up at 2
Babyy🔐:😉
I looked at the time and it was only 10 am. "Ethan"I said while putting my phone down. "yeaa?"He said while looking up from his phone. "get the fuck out"I said. He walked out and closed the door. I plopped back on my bed and knocked out.

*2 pm*
• Emily's POV •
Grayson picked me up and we walked to our favorite pizza place. "babe can you order,Im gonna go get a table"I said as I walked away. He nodded and I walked over to a booth and sat down. About 5 minutes later Grayson walked over with 2 plates with pizzas. "Omg I love you"I said. "I love you too"Grayson said with a cheesy smile."bish I was talking to the pizza"I said with a nasty face. He made a puppy face and just looked down at his pizza. I leaned over the table and gave him a slight kiss and whispered "dont worry,I love you more then Pizza".
He gave me a huge smile and bit his pizza. "So babe Im um going to new york this weekend."He said. "ohh cool what for?"I asked. "Im gonna be in the press play event"He said with a grin. "aww foreal babe,thats amazing!Congrats"I said while trying to swallow my pizza. "yea well I was wondering if you wanted to come?"He said while looking me in the eye. "like come with you to new york?"I asked with excitement. He nodded. "Of course Gray,Ill always be there to support you!"I said. "okay well remember its this weekend"He said. "yeaa Ill pack when I get home.umm one question tho."I asked. "yeaa?"He said as he took another bite of his pizza. "am I gonna be the only girl?"I asked."oh no we can bring some people with us so obviously Johanna is coming because of Ethan so"He said. "Oh okay good because it was probably gonna be weird with me being the only girl out of like 58482 boys"I said. "theres not that many of us"He said with a laugh.

*4 days later*
• Emily's POV •
Im gonna spend the day deciding what to pack for press play with Johanna today. We were gonna ditch school.I got my mini suitcase out and plopped it on my bed. Then I heard I got a text message. It was from Gabby.
Gabby🍉💜:Hey Im ditching today,can I come over to hang?
Me:Suree but Im gonna be packing
Gabby🍉💜:okay
Me:btw Johanna is here
Gabby🍉💜:oh okay Ill be over in 5
I put down my phone and went downstairs to wait for Johanna and Gabby to come over. I waited for about 2 minutes then I heard a knock. I opened the door and it was Johanna. "heyy"Johanna said as she walked in. "hiiiiii"I said with a huge smile. "lets go"She said. "wait ,Gabby is coming"I said. "oh oka..."Johanna tried to say but was interrupted by a knock on the door. "GABBBBY"I yelled as I open the door. "someones excited"Gabby said as she walked in. "I know Im waaaaay too hype"I said with a laugh. "you always are"Johanna said.We walked towards the stairs and started walking upstairs. We got to my room and as I walked In I tripped and fell on my face. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHA"Johanna and Gabby said while dying of laughter. "Im good thanks"I said as I tried not to laugh. I finally stood up and they finally stopped laughing. I gave them a dead look. "hey friends help you up but bestfriends just stand there and laugh their ass off"Gabby said with a laugh. "truee"Johanna said. "whatever"I said with a laugh. "So what are you packing for?"Gabby asked. "oh me and Johanna are going to press play with the twins"I said. "ohh so am I!"Gabby said. "oh foreal"Johanna said. "well not with the twins,I bought tickets to go see Cameron Dallas"Gabby said. "oh hes hooot af"Johanna said. "I KNOOOOOOOW"Gabby said. "thirsty or nah"I said under my breath with a giggle. "says the girl with the hot ass boyfriend"Gabby said with a laugh. "Of course like have you seen him"I said. "have you seen mine"Johanna said. We all just laughed. "okay okay help me pick out what to take"I said. "ooo this is cute"Johanna said as she pointed at a dress in my closet. "ooo those shorts"Gabby said. We picked out 6 outfits. Even though it was just for 3 days. We then headed over to Johannas house to help her pack. Then we hung out and watched the vampire diaries for a while because we are all obsessed."omg stefan is so hot"Gabby said. "Damon is hotter"I said. "your just saying that cause hes a bad boy"Johanna said.Then around 11 we all left and went home. When I got home I ran upstairs and changed into some shorts and a tank top. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages and I had one from Grayson.
Graay💘💦:Goodnight babe
Me:Nighht I love you❤️‼️
Graay💘💦:I love you too.
(a/n:omgawd goals af ugh)
I then put my phone on my nightstand and plugged in the charger. I turned off my lamp and fell asleep.

~A/N~
Thanks for 1000 reads ilysfm💟‼️