Chapter 4️⃣8️⃣

Emilys POV
So a month or so has passed by since everything thats happened. Things seem to have gone to normal. Or normalish ?
Grayson can't stand me even being around Ethan or any other boy in fact. And thats considering half of my bestfriends are boys, aka henry and jack. Hes starting to become very controlling, but who can blame him , i did sleep with his twin brother.

Today im going over to his house to hangout and watch a movie. As we do every single day. We sleep over each others house mostly every day until my mom gets annoyed or his mom gets annoyed. I mean we are 16 year olds so we shouldnt be doing that but who cares tbh.

I walk my way to graysons house in sweats and a crop top as usual. I mean why dress up if were just gonna be laying around anyways.

I get to their door and just walk right in since like i basically live here.

"Hunny im home !"I say as i walk through the front door.
"I thought you wouldnt be home till 5"Grayson jokingly says as he pretends to cheat on me with Ethan.
"Ew , incense much"I say pretending to barf.
"So whats the plan for today ?"Grayson ask getting off the couch.
"I don't know, lets have a little get together like we use to have"
"Like when we would all play spin the bottle at 9 in the night in your basement ?"Ethan jokes
"Yea exactly, except that we could just have a pool party type thing instead of making out with our closest friends"I chuckle
"Alright , sounds fun, should we get drinks and stuff like that ?"Grayson ask
"Its 10 am, who is going to take shots of tequila right now"I say sarcastically
"Well just make it for like 3 pm instead"
"Okay , but im only inviting the group and thats it, don't need a huge thing"
"Doesn't matter , mom and dad wont be home till monday"
"Okay sounds like a plan, order some pizza for 3 pm then" I order Ethan and Grayson.

I take out my phone and begin to text our small group of friends about the plan of later this afternoon. Soon enough i get responses of "okay yea cool" and "ill be there".

*later that day*
"Alright everythings set , got some speakers set outside, drinks are set up on the table, pizzas on their way , and pool floaties are set up"Ethan says as he walks toward the kitchen, closing the sliding door behind him.
"Okay cool then , imma go change" I say heading up to Grayson's room.

I quickly speed up the stairs and walk my way into Grayson's room. He was busy making sure his hair was going to stay up while he was in the water. It wasnt but it was cute of him to waste 10 bottle of spray can to try. I swear sometimes he looks like a icecream cone with his hair.

"Hey babe, how do I look?" Grayson says noticing my presence while still staring in the mirror.
"Hot"I say as i walk into the bathroom.

I quickly take off my clothes and slip on the maroon bikini onto my body. I love the way this swimsuit hugs my body in all the right places. Plus the color makes my skin color look 10 times better. Making sure i look good one more time in the mirror , i shove the clothes i had taken off into my bag and walk out of the bathroom.

"How do i look ?"I say trying to show off my body to Grayson.
"Hot...too hot"
"Oh really ?"
"Yea ... really , who are you trying to look so hot for ? Who did you invite to the party huh ? Is this for Ethan huh ?" Grayson speaks as his blood begins to boil.
"Calm the fuck down Gray ! Im obviously wearing this for you and only for you !"
"Only for me huh ?"
"Yes only you !"

Grayson comes walking towards my way , giving me a stare that could make any girl ( or boy ) die. He stands over me , backing me into the wall. He stares me down which only makes me want him more.

"I can't handle it when you stare at me like that ?" I say
"Oh yea ?"
"Mhm" i squeak as he wraps his hand around my throat and pins one of my hands above me
"Then lets go handle it somewhere else" he says picking me up and throwing me onto the bed.