Chapter 1⃣2⃣

• Grayson's POV •
Oh my fucking god. Emily just told me she loves me. I pretended I didn't hear cause I didn't know what to say. I mean I love her too I guess but it's way too early in the relationship to tell her I love her. I mean I do, I really think I love her. But it's too early to tell her. We just started going out.

*a month later*
• Grayson's POV•
Ever since Emily said she loved me that one night, her or I haven't mentioned it. I guess we both forgot about it but it always creeped at the back of my mind. But i did love Emily. I have loved her since I first met her but now was finally the right time to tell her.

We are going on a beach date today so itd be perfect. The romantic sunset, the beautiful sounds of waves. It was all gonna be perfect. Just like her. Did I just fangirl....fanboy,holy crap.

It was currently 10:00 am so I was currently packing my stuff for the beach. I grab a towel, some cloths to change into afterwards and an umbrella. I change into my swimming trunks and put on a t-shirt. I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs.

I asked my sister, Cameron, if she could drive us. She said yes so I told her to give me 5 minutes and Ill be right back. I walk out the door and head over to Emily's house. She lives across the street so I get there quickly. I walk up to her front door and ring the door bell. I hear huge footprints come up to the door and open it. It was Alex.
"Hey is Emily here?"I ask.
"yea she's upstairs."he says as he opens the door for me to come in.
I walk inside and go upstairs. I walk up to her door and hear music blasting in her room. I knock on the door but I guess she didn't hear me so I just walk in. As I open the door I see her standing there only wearing her panties, not even a bra. She turns around with her eyes closed, lip syncing to the lyrics. She slowly begins to open her eyes and realizes what was going on.

"OMG GRAYSON GET OUUUT"
I just stand there admiring at her. Goddamn she is gorgeous.
"GRAAAAAAY STOOOP"she says as she puts on a shirt, a see through shirt.
"uuuh I can still see"I say drooling.

She quickly grabs a blanket and covers up. She pushes me out the door and locks it. I don't even know what to say. My girlfriend is a fucking goddess. I wait there for 5 minutes thinking about how gorgeous she is until she finally opens the door. Fully clothed.

"ugh Gray you're such a dickwad."she says as she goes over to her mirror. "babe your gorgeous,better than fucking models".
"ugh no Im ugly and fat"she says as she goes over and grabs her bag.
I quickly grab her and back her up into a wall.I kiss her roughly and passionately until I can't breath.
"Don't ever say that, you're fucking gorgeous"I say trying to catch my breath. She nodded and I gave her one last kiss. She grabbed her bag and we walked out of her room.
"uh Gray?"she said looking down. I had a huge boner.
"oh shit"
She started laughing real hard
"hey it's not my fault!"I say trying to hold in my laughter
"here use my bag to cover it"she said laughing some more.

I grabbed her bag and covered my area. We walked downstairs and headed for the front door. We exited her house and went over to mine. Cameron was already there waiting for us in the car. We both got in the back seat.

"hey Im Cameron" she said turning around to greet Emily.
"oh Im Emily"She said smiling.

*20 minutes later*
We finally got to the beach and my boner was finally gone. That was so embarrassing. Cameron dropped us off and told us to call her when we want to leave.

•Emily's pov•
We walked down to the beach looking for a good place to sit and set down our stuff. I squint for a few seconds since the sun was so bright and as I turn my head to see there was a spot right where the waves were hitting that wasn't crowded.

"Baby right there"I say as I point towards its direction.
"Yea that looks good"He says.

We begin to walk over and I intertwine my hand with his. As we get there, Grayson takes out the umbrella he packed and sticks it into the sand.