Chapter 1⃣7⃣

•Grayson's POV •
Omg my head is pounding. What the fuck happened last night. I checked my phone and saw I had no new messages and the time was currently 1:36. Damn it was late. Where was Emily?
"Morning bae"I heard a girl say.
I look over and saw that I was naked in bed with Savannah.
"Woooah what happened?!"I yelled as i quickly got out the bed.
"We had sex"She said sweetly.
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN WE HAD SEX!IM WITH EMILY!"I yelled out.
"Woah babe calm down"Savannah said. "DONT CALL ME BABE IM NOT YOUR BABE!"I screamed.
"alright chill"she said with an attitude. "Tell me what happened now!"I demanded.
"Ok ok well when you went off with your friends I walked up to you and offered you a drink. I put drugs in the drink so you wouldn't know what you were doing. I then asked you to come upstairs with me. We went into a room alone and I started making out with you. You kept pushing me back and saying shit about Emily until I shoved another pill down your throat. Then we started having sex but Emily came and interrupted us. You wanted to chase after her but I stopped you and gave you another pill. Then we had sex again"She said like as if what she did was nothing.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK OH MY GOD SO YOU ROOFIED ME AND THEN BASICALLY RAPED ME "I yelled.
Well I feel like my manhood was taken from me.
"well it's not like you didn't like it"Savannah said.
"I WAS HIGH AF I PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN KNOW MY NAME!"I yelled. "Whatever it was just sex."She said. "YOURE JUST A WHORE AND A THOT"I yelled and grabbed my clothes and walked out. I quickly got dressed and ran to Emily's house.

• Emily's POV •
I woke up in the morning and I still felt awful. My face hurt from crying so much. I slowly slid up my head, trying to ease my headache. I slowly rub my face, and I feel the puffiness of my cheeks. God I must look like a chipmunk from crying. I slid my knees up to my face and I wince at the pain of my upper thighs. The memories of last night flood my brain and I snuffle at the thought.

I slowly began to get up as I walk toward the bathroom. I began to wash my face since it was still covered in makeup. God im gonna get so many breakouts because of that. Even tho half of it was gone from the crying.

I started to take a makeup wipe and wipe my face down to make sure there was no excess makeup on. I quickly tried my hair up in a messy bun to get it out of my face. I then change into some leggings and a hoodie so i could be more comfortable.

I needed to talk to someone so I texted Johanna. She was the only person who K could rant to.

Me: Hey can you come over?
Johanna😈💞:Sure,right now?
Me:yes please
Johanna😈💞:ok Ill be over in 5 minutes.

I walk downstairs to wait for Johanna. A few seconds later there was a knock on the door.

"Johanna thank god yo...."I say mid sentence as I look up.

I see Grayson standing in my door frame.

"Emily let me explain"He said as he pushed through the door and walked in. "No leave me alone Grayson"I said as tears started to form.
"Just let me talk"Grayson said as he walked closer to me.
"uhh hello?"Johanna said as she walked in.
"Make him leave I don't wanna talk to him right now"I said as I covered my face.
"Emily what happened?"Johanna said as she began to walk closer to us.

I walked upstairs and Johanna and Grayson followed behind me. I walked into my room and Johanna followed.

"You wait here"Johanna said as she closed the door in Grayson's face.

I spent 2 hours explaining and crying to Johanna about what happened. When I finally finished she got up and opened the door. Grayson walked in and Johanna went off on him.

"WHAT THE FUCK HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER SHE FUCKING LOVED YOU, YOU STUPID CUNT WHY WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO HURT SOMEONE SO AMAZING! WAS IT FUN HUH WAS IT FUN TO STICK YOUR TINY ASS DICK IN THAT STUPID SLUT HUH! WHY DONT YOU DO US ALL A FAVOR AND LEAVE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU"Johanna yelled at Grayson.

Grayson just stood there staring at me.

"Emily..."He whispered.

That little whisper of hope he had in me broke my heart even more. I couldnt even stand to look at him or I would burst out in tears. Johanna looked back at my reaction and knew what I needed.

"LEAVE NOW BITCH"Johanna yelled as she pushed him out the door.

Once he left I started crying so bad I couldn't breath. Johanna stayed the rest of the day till 2:00 am until her mom said she had to come home.

*next day in school*
• Emily's POV •
I really didn't feel like coming to school today but my mom forced me. Of course because she doesnt know whats going so.

I walked into school and went to my locker as usual. There was no note or anything tho which I was expecting. I was surprised that Savannah stopped torturing me. I guess it's because she finally got what she wanted.

I went to class like normal and sat in the same seat with Johanna. But then Grayson walked in and came over to his seat,which was right next to mine. The worst thing was he sat next to me in all our classes and we have the same class for 4 periods straight. Each class was hell, I could see Grayson staring at me from the corner of my eye. I couldn't wait for 5th period. It was the only class I didn't have with him. Finally the 5th period bell rang and I walked to class. This class was pretty boring but at least I was away from Grayson.

I got bored from this class so i asked to be excused to use the bathroom. I got up and walked down the hallway and as I was walking, once again all the horrible memories flooded my mine at the sight. The sight of Savannah's tongue down Graysons throat.

"what the fuck you looking at you stupid slut"Savannah said with an evil grin.

Tears poured from eyes and my breathing hitched. I ran towards the bathroom as fast as I could. I could hear Grayson calling my name but I didn't care. I ran into the bathroom and sat on the floor. I pulled my knees up to my chest and just sat there crying. I was crying so bad my stomach hurt. Then suddenly someone walked in.